Ch.12: Teasing Zayn

Louis P.O.V

I stumbled out of bed and onto the ground. "Ugh." I groaned and stood up.

I wobbled out of my room and down to the kitchen. Andy wasn't up, so there wasn't any warm delicious pancakes waiting for my mouth water mouth.

No.

But there was a tired Niall, a sleep in a bowl of cereal. "Niall," I nudged him, "Niall." I said. He looked up. "Huh?" He let out breathlessly. "Why are you up?" I asked. He opened his eyes. "That's a pretty dumb question, since your up to." He chuckled, rubbing his eyes. I shrugged, "Just wondering." I said, walking over to the cupboards. I pulled out a box of cereal and a bowl.

Harry walked in, more awake then the rest of us. "G'morning." He said happily. "I'm hungry, make me breakfast." I ordered, crossing my arms. "Whatever you say, princess." Harry said sarcastically.

I sat down beside Niall, when Andy came wondering in. "Morning." Niall greeted, looking back to him. "Morning," Andy rubbed his eyes, "What are you three doing up so early?" He asked, yawning at the end. I shrugged, Niall ate some of his cereal, and Harry shrugged. "Great responses." He joked, taking a seat beside me.

"Is Zayn up?" I asked, leaning on to Andy's shoulder. "If he's not down here, then he probably isn't up."

Zayn P.O.V

I was sitting up in bed, staring at my wall across from me. I had a slight headache, not just because of the drink, but because of random flashbacks that's kept popping up in my mind.

"What do you want to do tomorrow, Zayn?" Andy asked, turning towards me. I stuck my tongue out at Louis, earning a scoff from him.

"I..." I tapped my chin, "I... I like rides. Especially
dick rides. Liam's is the best." I giggled. Louis and Andy burst out laughing.

Did I really say that? I must've sounded like an idiot.

"How much did you drink?" Andy laughed. I looked back over to him. He looks so much like Liam.

"Can I see you dick?" I asked. Louis began to laugh harder, falling to the ground. Andy began laughing along with Louis, clutching his stomach.

Maybe I shouldn't of drank that entire bottle. It was pretty thick.

I sniffled and rubbed my eyes. Andy stopped laughing. "Zayn, what's wrong?" He asked, rubbing cheek. "I-I'm n-not a ch-child." I stuttered, rubbing my eyes. Andy shook his head. "No, your not," He wiped my tears away, "your a half drunk, half sober, twenty year old." He stated. Louis nodded. "I-I know." I sniffled. Andy smiled warmly. "How about you get ready for bed and I'll make you some warm tea?" He asked.

I looked to my side.

My tea cup.

I picked it up and sipped it.

Cold tea.

I never drank it.

I looked all over it, then spotted the shiny dot sticking out of the side. I turned it and a clicking sound went off. "Oooohh." I muttered, opening the door up.

I forgot how to open a fucking door?!

KNOCK KNOCK

I rolled off my bed as my door opened. I heard Andy chuckling. "Hey Zaynie boy." He whispered. I giggled, swaying from side-to-side.

Andy walked over to me. He set the tea cup on my bed stand.

He squatted down beside me and lifted me up from the ground. I sat down on my bed. Andy stripped my shirt off and tossed it to the side. "Your not aloud to do that, only Liam came do that." I giggled, poking his chest.

I groaned. I'm truly an idiot. I bet Andy thought I lost it completely.

Was Liam planning this? Hmm.

He shook his head, pushing me back on to my bed as he un did my jeans. I began to play with my hands. They look so big, but their not. Harry has big hands though. Maybe he could tell me why their so big.

Andy pulled me up. "Time for bed." He said. I pouted. "But I want Leeyum." I whined. Andy sighed and patted my cheek. "Liam will
come, but only if you fall a sleep." He said. I nodded and climbed under my covers. I heard Andy chuckling. "Drink your tea before falling a sleep, g'night Zayn." He said, pecking my forehead. I giggled and poked his cheek, making him laugh.

I shook my head and climbed out of bed.

I jogged down the stairs and entered the kitchen, like every single morning.

"Morning Zee." Niall greeted. I smiled at him and opened the cupboard for a box of cereal. "How are you feeling this fine morning, Mr. Malik?" Andy chuckled. I shrugged and set the box of cereal down. I pulled out a bowl, then filled it. "That's good." Andy joked.

I sat down and began eating. I felt four pairs of eyes staring at me. "Hmm?" I looked up. "Your oddly quiet this morning." Niall said cluelessly, yet sounded like a tease. "Yeah." Harry agreed, soundly almost as clueless as Niall. I shrugged in response.

Louis and Andy sent each other weird looks.

I shrugged it off and continued eating.

They all continued staring at me. It was kinda making me extremely uncomfortable at the moment.

I sighed and stopped eating. I clapped my hands together and stared back at them. "What is it?" I snapped. Harry and Niall shrugged, obviously clueless of what was going on. Louis smirked devilishly and leaned close to my ear. "Nothing." He breathed slowly.

I let out an irritated groan. "Then would it kill you to stop staring at me like the last slice of pizza?" I snapped. They all jumped back. "Whoa, Zayn, we weren't trying to make you upset." Harry said, trying to make himself look innocent. "Plus it was Louis's idea." Niall shrugged. Louis turned and glared at him. "Seriously dude?" He sighed. Niall shrugged again.

I sighed and stood up from my seat. I walked out of the kitchen and went back to my room.

Andy P.O.V

Zayn sighed sadly and stood up from his seat. He walked out of the kitchen. I'm assuming he's just going back to his room.

"Well Tommo," I turned and faced him, "your plan worked! You've made Zayn, upset." I said, not exactly surprised.

You see, Zayn was... "funny" last night and Louis wanted to bring it up, making Zayn feel extremely award around me.

Yes, he told me.

No, I didn't exactly work.

I think Louis was just jealous of Zayn last night. I mean, he kept rolling his eyes in disgust.

Louis smirked in succession. "Now," I stood up from my chair, "I have to check on him and make him happy again." I said, making Louis's smirk fall flat. I tried to hide my smile as I quickly walked out of the kitchen.

He's so jealous.

(=^.^=)

A/N: I know this is crappy...

I know it's been a while...

But u know what? I still managed to update.

But (yes, I must) my reason for not updating, is because of a book I'm working on. It's not published yet.

Hints:

It's Larry (Ziam + Nosh as well)

Football Louis

Model Harry

And I don't wanna spoil anything else.