Ch.9: Drunken Trouble

WARNING! This contains a drunk Andy and a smut seen. If that makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you don't read. But if you like this story, then read and forget this message.

Andy P.O.V

I just got out of the shower. I changed into a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

I walked out of my room. The hallway was silent. That's a good sign. They are all probably a sleep now.

I pushed Niall's door open a little. He was a sleep on the floor. I chuckled and walked over to him.

I picked him up bridal-style off the floor and set him in bed. I wrapped his covers tightly around him. "Night Ni." I pecked his forehead.

I walked out his room and into Zayn's room. I opened up his door. Zayn was fast a sleep with his covers at the bottom of his bed and his lamp on.

I walked over to him. I pulled his covers up. His picture of Liam and him was on his pillow beside him. I chuckled and wrapped the cover around him. I pecked his forehead. "Night Zee." I said, turning the lamp off.

I walked out, closing the door behind me.

I stuck my head through a crack in Harry's door, then quickly backed away.

Larry.

I smirked to myself. I'm one of the lucky ones that knows Larry buttsex is real.

Then again, it's not the best thing to know about.

I shivered and closed the door completely.

I went back to my room. I kept my door opened slightly, just in case someone was in the hallway looking for me.

I sat down on my bed and took my books from beside me.

Yes, I'm reading a book.

Like, an actual book.

Not electronically, but a real book.

I opened it up and began reading.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I said, trying to keep quiet so I wouldn't wake Zayn and Niall. Louis and Harry walked in. Louis closed the door behind him.

Harry sat down in front of me as Louis crawled across the bed to sit beside me. I set my book back on my bed stand. "Something wrong?" I asked them. They both shook their head. "Then is there anything I can help you with?" I asked, slightly confused. They both shook their heads again. What the hell are they doing in here if nothing's bothering them?

Harry rested his head on my lap. I ruffled his curls. He smirked and looked up at me. I raised an eyebrow and looked to Louis. "You two are confusing me." I said. He smirked and leaned in on me. I backed away, falling onto the floor.