Ch.18: Just a BROmance

Harry P.O.V

Niall and I stood at the top of the stairs, looking over at Andy and Louis on the couch.

First of all, Louis was suppose to ask Andy out on the Ferris wheel... then he chickened out.

Second of all, Niall and I are bored out of our minds. Also, we are full of energy to even fall a sleep.

"When is Louis gonna make his move?" Niall whispered. "I don't know." I whispered back to him. "He needs to do it quickly because I have to fart really bad." He said. I looked over at him with a "you better be kidding" look. He shook his head. Ph shit.

"Only Six Flags and a Baseball game is left. I'm pretty sure Zayn doesn't want to go anywhere where there's some sort of rides." Andy chuckled, taking another sip of his tea.

"C'mon Louis." I mumbled, leaning forward a little to get a better viewing of the two of them.

"How about a date with me instead?" Louis asked.

About time!

Andy choked and stared at Louis funny. "Pardon?" He asked. I but my lip down nervously. C'mon Louis, put on that Tomlinson's charm.

"Would you like to go out with me?" Louis asked, rubbing his knee.

Well, that's something.

"Harry," I looked over to Niall, "I can't hold it in." He whispered. I shook my head. No no no no no no

"Louis, I-"

WHALE NOISE

"NIALL!" I scolded quietly. Andy and Louis looked over at us. "You two okay?" Andy asked, raising an eyebrow. Louis was nodding while doing some sort of hand motions that I'm guessing he wanted us to be an excuse for him to drop their conversation.

Niall caught on.

"Harry couldn't sleep and was to shy to ask you stay with him until he fell a sleep." Niall explained.

Oh, he caught on.

Not exactly what I was going for, but okay.

Andy chuckled and set his tea down. He stood up and jogged up the stairs to me. "You okay?" He asked, wrapping arm around me. I looked back at Louis and Niall. They kept doing hand signals that made no sense to me.

I turned back to Andy. "Not really." I mumbled, trying to act as if I was upset. Andy opened up my room door. I crawled under my covers. He crawled in beside me. We laid facing each other.

I smiled and he smiled back.

Wow, he looks so much like Liam, they could be twins.

Andy rubbed my cheek softly with his thumb. I hummed quietly, closing my eyes. I slowly fell into a long peaceful sleep.

Niall P.O.V

"Harry couldn't sleep and was to shy to ask you stay with him until he fell a sleep." I stated, motioning to Harry.

Andy chuckled and set his tea down on the coffee table. He stood up and jogged up the stairs. "You okay?" He asked Harry, leading him down the hall.

Harry looked back at me. I motioned him to keep going forward and is take care of Louis.

As soon as Harry's bedroom door was closed, I turned to Louis. "Your an idiot, you know that?" I asked, walking over to him. "Wow, thanks." Louis said sarcastically. I sat down beside him. "Why didn't you ask him out when you were on the Ferris Wheel? That was a perfect time!" I whacked him on the back of the head. "You said it yourself! I'm a bloody idiot." Louis groaned. "No, I said you were an idiot. Not a bloody idiot. There's a difference." I pointed out.

Louis hid his face in his hands. "But I am." He mumbled. "You asked him, didn't you?" I patted his back. Louis nodded. "Then your not a bloody idiot, just an idiot for not asking him earlier." I stated. Louis looked up at me. "Thanks Niallar." He said. "Anytime bud." I said and stood up.

I jogged up to my room and went to bed.