Ch.7: #done

Andy P.O.V

I lied on the couch, staring up at the ceiling.

Harry was cleaning the kitchen, as well as Louis.

Niall and Zayn were upstairs.

I stuck my pointed finger up and began to trace imaginary circles. Pure boredom.

I rested my hand back onto my stomach. Something needs to happen. Anything! I can't stand this... nothingness.

I sat up and walked into the kitchen. Harry and Louis were both sound asleep on the counter.

I looked around at the kitchen. It shined. I feel like it's to clean though, but it will end up getting messy again.

Louis and Harry on the other hand, were the exact the definition of a mess.

I walked over to Louis. I poked his side. "Humph." He muttered. "Wake up." I said, poking his side more. "Why?" He mumbled, opening one of his eyes. "So you can give me something to do." I whined. Louis chuckled. "I can think of a few things you'd want me to do." Louis smirked, sitting up. I blushed. "Th-That's not what I was t-talking 'bout." I stuttered. Louis rolled his eyes and hopped off the counter.

"And if I did wanted someone to do me, it be Harry with his blow job lips." I mumbled, walking over to Harry. I patted his back. "You need to wake up." I said. He stirred a bit in his sleep. "Come on Haz, I know you know that we all want to go to Dave § Busters." I said. He jumped up. "Where?" He asked. I stepped back and throw my arms in the air. "Im not repeating myself," I pointed to the door, "go shower." I ordered.

He pouted and hopped off the counter. He walked over to the door. He looked back at me before leaving. "I'd blow you any day, just name a time and place." He said cheekily before closing the door.

I should've known I'd get these kinda of remarks and comments if I woke up them.

I exited the kitchen and jogged up the stairs. I knocked on Niall's door. "Yeah." He called out from the other side. I opened up his door a little and peaked my head through. He was just sitting there. Literally, sitting there. That's it. That's the life of Niall Horan.

"We'll be leaving in a little bit." I said. "Kay." He said. I closed the door and walked over to Zayn's room.

I knocked on his door. He opened it up. He smiled. His hair was wet. Water dropped down his face and onto his shirt. "You seem ready to go somewhere." I chuckled. He nodded. "Just need to dry my hair." He said and closed door.

Well that was fun and productive.

I went to my room and grabbed my jacket.

*AT DAVE § BUSTERS*

Niall and Louis ran inside quickly. "Carry me?" Zayn asked, raising his hands up in the air lazily. I nodded. "Hop onto my back." I said. He jumped on happily. Harry pouted. "I want a piggy-back ride." He mumbled. In the corner of my eye, I saw Zayn stick his tongue out at Harry.

We entered the building, already lost Louis and Niall. I walked up to the guy at the entrance. "Hi, d-"

"Two lads came running in saying that Andy Davis is accompanying them and had cards for them. Is that true?" He asked. I nodded. He handed 3 cards to me. "Thank you." I said before walking off with Zayn and Harry.

"Time to get off." I told Zayn. He groaned and slid off of me. "We came to have fun, not sleep Zayn." Harry said, crossing his arms like a 5 year old. The two of them glared at each other. I sense some tension between them.

"Lets go game." I chirped and grabbed both of their wrists. I dragged them throughout the place.

I stopped in front of a racing game. "Lets play." I said, hopping in one of the seats. Zayn sat in the one beside me. Harry decided to sit on me. "Alright." I chuckled. He leaned back on me and grabbed the steering wheel. I guess we'll be sharing.