Ch.20: Tragedy Has Struck

Louis P.O.V

"Andy Davis, will you go out with me?" I asked. "I would love to." Andy responded, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me lovingly.

It soon became rough when Andy climbed on top of me, pulling me up on to him.

"I love you so much." I breathed out. "I love you to. I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you last year." Andy panted, pulling me back up to his lips.

"Wow, getting over him is gonna be hard for you."

I jumped up and looked around, spying the three. Two made me ask him out and one was the cause I felt so alone. "I think your right Niall." Harry said. "This is gonna be a long year and an awkward one at that." Zayn pointed out. Niall and Harry nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes and stood up... immediatley regretting it.

"That's not awkward at all." Zayn said sarcastically, making Niall laugh. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Like that's never happened to you before." I said. "Just be happy Andy isn't here." Zayn raised his hands up. "And that's suppose to make me feel better because..." I trailed off, waiting for one of them to answer. "So he won't see you like this." Harry finished.

I rolled my eyes and jogged up the stairs. "Where is he anyway?" I called out. "We don't exactly know." Niall called back. "He said he had to pick something up." Zayn added.

I picked out a set of clean clothes and went to take a shower.

Andy P.O.V

"I owe you big time." Liam said. I was talking to him on the phone and it was blasting through out my car. "You already owe me big time for watching your bandmates." I chuckled. "They weren't that much trouble." He said sarcastically. "Them? The four little angles couldn't do no harm." I said sarcastically and laughed.

"Did they do anything to you?" Liam asked. "Well, Louis asked me out this morning." I said. Liam began laughing so hard, he sounded like he was gonna explode.

"Are you serious?" He asked after he calmed down a bit. "Yep. I said no though." I said. "Wait, why?" Liam asked. I shrugged. "Eh." I answered. "That's not a real answer." Liam pointed out. "I guess... I don't know." I said.

"Louis must be devastated." Liam gasped. "Well, I'm pretty attractive if I do say so myself." I chuckled. "Whatever you say." Liam chuckled.

I took a turn and parked in the grocery store parking lot. "Okay, so a box of chocolates a red rose? Anything else Romeo?" I asked. "Nope, that's everything." Liam answered. "You sure? No condoms or lube? I can make a stop at the Halloween store and pick up some outfits for role play. Did you break your last set of can-cuffs? I think there's a sale." I teased Liam. "Haha, no. Thank you so much Andy! I don't think I'll have the time and this will mean so much-"

"I know, I know. I got you one hundred percent the first time you explained it to me." I cut Liam off before a long speech about him and Zayn's relationship. "Ha ha, alright. Thank you so much again. Bye!" Liam chuckled. "Bye." I hung up on him.

I hopped out of the car and entered the store to pick up Liam's romantic gifts.

Zayn P.O.V

Niall, Harry, and I all stood in a circle and stared at each other awkwardly.

"Tag." Niall tapped me before running up the stairs giggling with Harry. I managed to catch up with them at the top. "Tag." I tapped Harry's shoulder. "Tag." He tapped me back on my chest, pushing me backwards on to the stairs.

BANG

OOF

OUCH

THUD

"Ahh fuck." I groaned at the bottom of the stairs, squeezing my now injured arm. I landed on it and now it's throbbing with pain.

Not good.

I think I need to go to the hospital.

"HARRY! NIALL! LOUIS!" I yelled. Niall and Harry came running down while Louis took his time. "What's wrong Zayn?" Niall asked. "I think I'm broke my arm or something." I said, wincing when I released my arm from holding it.

Niall, Harry, and Louis all sat down around me. "Can you move it?" Harry asked. I slowly lifted up my arm. "Yes." I answered.

Niall took my arm and felt it around. "Does it hurt?" He added some pressure with his thumb. I nodded. "How about here?" He asked, repeating the same thing he did before, but in another area on my arm. I nodded again. Niall looked over at Louis and Harry. "We need to bring him to the hospital."

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

"Well that escalated quickly." Niall chuckled. We were in the emergency room, waiting for my x-rays to print.

"I didn't think we were gonna leave the flat at all today." Harry laughed, sitting beside me on the bed. Louis chuckled, then his face fell. "We didn't leave a note telling Andy where we are." He said. We all looked at him in shock.

"Then text him!" Harry shouted. Louis pulled out his phone and sent him a message.

A nurse came in. "Good news, Mr. Malik. It's only a sprain." She smiled, walking over to my side. Harry hopped of off my bed.

The nurse pulled out a cast - not a bandage one, but a sling one - and strapped it around my arm.

She stood up. "I'm gonna have to ask if you could stay a little longer, we need to double check if your arm is one hundred percent sprained." She said and closed the door without letting one of us respond.

"Oh yeah, we get to spend the day in a hospital. So much fun." Louis said sarcastically. "Well I'm so sorry Harry pushed me down the stairs." I rolled my eyes. "Niall started the game." Harry pointed to Niall. "Sure, blame the one that was no where in site." Niall said sarcastically and crossed his arms. "Alright, I will."

"Not cool mate."

"If you didn't tag him in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess right now."

"You were the one complaining about being bored."

"Was not."

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"SHUT UP!" we all looked over to the door, "you four have some explaining to do."