Ch.8: *breathes*

Harry P.O.V

I'm an idiot.

I made Zayn cry.

What the hell is wrong with me?

On top of that, Louis thinks I slept with his ex girlfriend when they were together.

I feel like shit.

I sighed sadly and covered my face in my hands.

I heard footsteps walk over to me. I looked up. Andy stood beside me, along with Zayn on his side. "Time to go." He said. I nodded and stood.

We walked out. I trailed awkwardly behind them. Zayn kept looking back at me. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Crying because of what I said to him.

Andy unlocked the door. I opened my door in the backseat. Niall and Louis were sitting there, sleeping on top of each other. I climbed in and buckled up.

*BACK AT HOME*

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut behind me. I walked into the flat with my head down.

I went straight to my room. I locked the door behind me and sat down on my bed. I stared down at my hands.

My wrists.

Is it true what those tumblr girls talk about? That cutting actually helps relieve pain?

It won't hurt to try, right?

I walked into my bathroom and closed the door. Now, I need to find my razor.

I opened a drawer up. I pulled my razor out. This isn't gonna work. I think I need the razor blade.

I took it out, then slid down against the edge of the bath tub. "This better work." I mumbled. I slid the razor down my forearm.

To deep.

"FUCK!" I yelled. Blood gushed out from my arm. I jumped up and ran to the sink. I turned the water on. "Damn it." I hissed as the cold water hit my skin.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Harry?" Andy called out from the other side, "Harry? Something wrong?" He asked. "Yes!" I said quickly, then biting my lip.

I turned the tap so the water was warmer.

Nope, still burning.

Why'd I think this was a good idea?

Soap! Soap will clean it!

I grabbed the soap bottle. I pumped it a few times onto my arm.

Even more burning.

My skin felt like it was on fire!

I bit my lip, trapping my aggravated sounds to my self. I stomped the floor and tears formed in my eyes.

"Harry?" Andy called out again. I banged my head against the table. "Harry, I'm opening the door." Andy said. "NO!" I shouted. "Why not?" Andy asked.

I panicked.

I looked around the room for an excuse. "I-I'm... uh..." I trailed off. "Don't say your wanking because I see blood from under the door." Andy said strictly. My eyes widened. I looked down. A river of my blood, from the sink to the door.

Andy opened the door and looked over at me with wide eyes. I shook my head. "Harry," He said calmly, approaching me slowly, "your okay." He said. I trembled and fell to knees. Andy helped me back up. He took my arm carefully and turned the water down a little. He took a towel and began to dab around my cut.