Ch.16: Feelin Green [Pt.2]

Andy P.O.V

As we went upwards - slowly going upside down - I looked over to Zayn. He had his eyes seeker shut. He really doesn't want to be on this ride.

"C'mon, open your eyes Zayn." Niall yelled. Zayn shook his head. "It's a great view." Niall shouted. Zayn shook his head again. "Please?" Niall begged. Zayn opened one eye, his face immediatley turned green.

Oh shit.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what will happen next.

"EWWW!" The little girl beside me - Janie - shrieked. "JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND NOT LOOK AT IT." I yelled. "OKAY!" She yelled back.

I felt the ride slow down and lowered us back to the starting position.

I opened my eyes and almost gaged. "I know, it's nasty." Niall whimpered, shivering. He was covered with Zayn's vomit. Zayn blushed, biting his lip.

A worker walked over and un strapped all of us.

Niall ran to the closest bathroom to clean up. Zayn took his time, a little light headed of what just happened to him.

I followed him into the small bathroom and hopped onto the counter. "Ugh, Zayn, your so disgusting!" Niall exclaimed as he took off his shirt to wash it in the sink. Zayn got teary eyed and hid in a stall.

"God." Niall mumbled as he ringed out his shirt, then went on to washing his pants off. "He couldn't help it." I said, defending Zayn. "But it smells." Niall whined. I rolled my eyes.

I hopped off the counter and knocked on the stall Zayn was in. "How are you feelin'?" I asked quietly. He opened the stall door and looked up at me. His eyes were red and puffy. He was so pale, kinda looking green.

I opened my arms up for a hug. Zayn collapsed on top of me. He let out a whimper. "You poor thing. So tired and sick." I murmured into his ear. "And disgusting." Niall imitated me. I shot him a death glare. He shrugged and went back to cleaning himself.

I pulled my phone out and sent a message to Louis.

We're in the bathrooms. Meet us @ the Dr. Swirly ride in 10. - A

I gently pulled Zayn over to the sinks. I went a paper towel and wiped his face. Zayn had his eyes closed, leaning against me for support.

He was so weak and fragile. I better make sure Louis doesn't bother him.

Louis P.O.V

"That... was... something." Harry panted as we walked over to a little lunch stand. "It made me want to stay longer." I chuckled, breathlessly. Harry chuckled lightly, leaning against me as I ordered water.

BUZZ BUZZ

I received two waters, handing one to Harry.

I pulled out my phone. A message from Andy.

We're in the bathrooms. Meet us @ the Dr. Swirly ride in 10. - A

"Who is it?" Harry asked, snatching my phone out of my hands. "Andy." I snatched it back. "He texts you?" Harry asked cluelessly. I nodded.

"About what?" Harry questioned. I raised and eyebrow. "I'm your best mate, I should have a right to know." Harry said seriously. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing really. It's literally "hey" or even a question." I shrugged, sighing quietly.

Harry smirked, leaning over the table towards me. "You wish he sent more." He whispered. My eyes widened. "Uh, n-no." I stuttered. Was it that obvious? Damn, stupid 20 year old feelings.

Harry smirked wider, raising his eyebrows up as if he were hinting at something. I shook my head. "C'mon, tell me Boo. I'm your best friend!" He did his irresistible-you-can't-say-no cupcake pose. I bit my lip and looked down. "You know I'm right." He smiled. "Yeah." I mumbled.

"Then make a move on him." Harry slammed his fist down on the table. "NO! I can't." I sighed, digging the palms of my hands into my forehead. "I don't see why not." Harry shrugged. I looked up at him. "Besides the fact I pissed him off by making fun of Zayn, I don't wanna get into another relationship. Not now." I mumbled the last part, moving my gaze to the table.

Harry reached over and grabbed my hand, giving it a little squeeze. "It's doesn't hurt to try."