Ch.10: Forgive?

A/N: WOOOO! CHAPTER 10!!

*party noises*

Yep, I pretty much do this for every chapter 10 chapter I do. I feel like I've completed something important when I do.

*short chapter warning*

*smut warning*

Now read...

Zayn P.O.V

I knocked on Andy's door. "Not now." He replied back. "Why not? Theres absolutely nothing you could possibly be doing." I asked. Andy opened up the door. "Nothing." He shrugged. I chuckled and slipped past him, into the room.

I sat onto his bed, then quickly hopped off and brushed myself off. "You wanna talk?" I asked, leaning against the wall. Andy shrugged again and began to strip the bed.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked. He put the dirty sheets on the floor by the door. "Nope." He answered.

"Are you mad at Louis?" I questioned as he opened up Liam's closest and pulled out new sheets. "A little bit... a little bit at Harry." He answered, closing the closest door.

"Are we still going out?" I asked, helping him up with the bedding. "Sure. I'm not that mad." He answered. I smirked. "So you enjoyed it?" I teased. Andy chuckled nervously and blushed. "How could I enjoy it, if I can't even remember it?" He asked. "You never know-"

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT, TO THE BEST SONG EVER!"

"NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER!"

"HOW GOES, WHAT I KNOW! THAT I CAN REMEMBER!"

"HOW WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!"

Andy and I exchanged odd confused looks. "Louis." He chuckled. "And Harry." I laughed.

"That is one of the cheesiest songs I've ever heard in my life." Andy chuckled. "Yet our fans love it." I shrugged. "I could name a few that would think the same way I do." he said.

We finished the bed up and went back downstairs to see what Harry and Louis's out burst of song was about.

Louis and Harry were both snuggling on the couch; Louis on top of Harry. "You two seem comfy." I chuckled and sat down on a seat beside the couch. Andy disappeared into the kitchen.

"We are." Harry chuckled quietly, playing with Louis's hair. Louis had his eyes closed and his back turned.

I looked up at Harry. "Does he feel guilty?" I whispered, leaning forward in my seat. Harry's eyes widened and nodded. "Very." He answered. "Are you? You were with him." I questioned. He shrugged. "A little bit." He mumbled.

I leaned back in my seat and stared at him. He raised an eyebrow. I nodded my head in the direction of the kitchen. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Apologies." I mouthed, rolled my eyes toward the kitchen. Harry bit his lip and nodded.

He slowly slipped out from under Louis and walked into the kitchen.

I stood up and crept over to Louis. I poked his side, until he rolled over. "Hmm?" He hummed, opening his eyes slightly. "Get off your lazy ass and apologies to Andy." I snapped. Louis groaned and rolled over-

THUD

Falling onto the ground. "You deserved that." I chuckled and sat back down in my seat. Louis groaned loudly and stood up. He walked into the kitchen.

Harry walked out with a big goofy smirk on his face. He chuckled, "Andy's funny."

Andy P.O.V

Harry walked out, leaving me laughing. That nut.

I looked up as Louis walked in. He stood by the door way awkwardly. "Hey Louis." I said, hopping onto the counter. He sent me a smile and leaned against the fridge. "Can we talk?" He asked quietly. I nodded. "That's why I'm here." I chuckled.

Louis walked over to me and sat on the counter across from me. "I'm sorry." He said, looking down. "What?" I said, pushing him a little (not literally).

"I'm sorry." Louis repeated, looking up a little. I cupped my hand around my ear. He sighed and leaned forward. "I'M SORRY." He shouted.

Yep, I "hear" him.

I chuckled, rubbing my ear a little. "Do you forgive me?" He asked shyly. "Hmmm," I tapped my chin, "not yet." I said cheekily. He looked at me funny. "Then what can I do to get you to forgive me?" He asked a little confused.

I smirked and hopped off the counter. I put my hands beside his hips. I looked up with him. "W-What are y-you doing?" Louis asked nervously. I shrugged. "I don't know." I said, leaning into him and kissing him gently.

I backed away and I looked stared at him. He cupped my cheeks and forced me onto him.

Louis leaned back onto the counter top as I hovered over him. He wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me down on top of him.

I began to slowly grind into him. He moaned, gripping on to my hair.

I pulled the hem of his shirt up a little and traced his abs, making him moan again.

I moved to his neck, sucking and nipping at his neck until a little purple for formed.

I backed away and pulled his shirt off. I nipped at his hard nipples while rubbed his cold sides. Louis moaned quietly, tugging on my hair.

I buffer fly kissed the middle of his chest, all the way down to right above his man hood.

I rested my chin on top of his tent and looked up at him innocently. Louis was flustered; face red and little bits of sweat falling from his forehead.

I smirked and stood up. He looked at me funny. I shrugged and walked over to the door. "Your just gonna leave me here?" He asked confused. "Pretty much." I shrugged as I crossed my arms, smirking.

Louis's jaw dropped. "You bastard." He said. "At least I didn't have to get you drunk to do it." I said, opening the door and walking out.

Zayn jumped right in front of me as soon as I closed the door. "Sooooooooooooooooooooo-" I covered his mouth up. "One "O" in "so", Zayn." I said and uncovered his mouth. "So, do you forgive Louis?" He asked, looking up at me innocently. I chuckled and shrugged. "Lets just say yes." I said.

I began walking up the stairs, but Zayn cut me off again. "Are we going to Madame Tussauds finally?" He asked, standing in front of me. "Only if the others won't mind having a late night." I said. "Yes." Zayn cheered silently and disappeared.

I entered my room. I picked up my phone and fell backwards on to my bed.

How's da fam? - A

The same; family like. How is Zee? - Li x

Excited. Lou, Ni, and Haz r great 2, thx 4 asking 'bout them. - A

Good. - Li x

Do u have an exact date on when u'll b home? - A

No. I won't have any idea until the night be4. Mayb. - Li x

Alright, enjoy ur fun! ;) - A

-.- hands off my bf. - Li x

Lol. He's sexy; NO PROMISES! - A

I hate u. - Li x

We're family, so u hav 2 luv me no matter wat. - A

Goodbye u nut case. C u soon. - Li x

Goodbye u sexy mofo. - A