Ch.19: Just a bROMANCE

Andy P.O.V

I slowly woke up to a mop of curls in my face. Instead of leaving when he fell a sleep, I ended up falling a sleep with him.

I chuckled and rubbed Harry's back. He was laying on top of me. He stirred in his sleep. "Shhh." I muttered, petting his head. Harry hummed and buried his head into my chest. I chuckled and kissed his head.

Harry opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Morning Haz." I greeted quietly. He smiled up at me. "How are you feeling this morning?" I asked, rubbing his head. He shrugged, closing his eyes again.

We laid there for 30 minutes until I decided to get up. I need to make breakfast.

"Don't go." Harry mumbled. "But I gotta make breakfast for you guys." I chuckled, slipping out of the warm bed. "Why do you have to make breakfast?" He asked. "Because in a nice person, so I'm gonna make breakfast for all of you." I chuckled, wrapping the covers tightly around Harry.

I jogged downstairs to the kitchen. I entered and two things caught my eye.

A cup of tea

And a yellow note

I sat down and picked up the note.

Andy -

I went out last night around midnight. I'm @ the Friends With Benefits bar. Please pick me up if I'm not home.

- Lou

He went out? With asking or even telling me? He could've gotten hit by a bus for all I know! He could've left the bar and went wondering down the street!

I drank the cold tea down in one gulp, then ran upstairs to grab my jacket and shoes.

I took a quick peek in Louis's room to see if he was there.

No.

"What's going on?" Zayn wandered out of his room, rubbing his eyes. "I have to go get Louis from a bar he went to last night." I answered quickly as I jogged down the steps. "Okay, see you later." Zayn said and wandered back into his room.

I ran out the door and hopped into my car. I drove to the bar and hoped Louis would be there.

Louis P.O.V

*LAST NIGHT*

"Then your not a bloody idiot, just an idiot for not asking him earlier." Niall stated. I looked up at to him. "Thanks Niallar." I said, smiling weakly. "Anytime bud." He said, standing up and heading upstairs.

Everyone is in bed and I'm alone... once again.

I sighed to myself. Maybe I should go out. I need some space from everyone.

I tip-toed upstairs to my room, careful not to wake anyone up.

I grabbed my wallet and my jacket.

I tip-toed back downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. I pulled out a little piece of paper and a pencil. I left a note for Andy. He's gonna be pissed at me for leaving without telling him.

I made a little cup of tea and placed it with the note. Maybe that will take off some of the trouble I'll be in.

I walked out and closed the door quietly behind me.

AT THE BAR

I ran right up to the counter and sat down. "Hey, was up?" A bartender greeted. "Give me your strongest and don't stop until early morning." I ordered, slamming my money down on the counter. The bartender smiled. "Okay, I'll be right back." He said, collecting my money and turning around to fix me up a glass.