Ch.2: Some Nights

A/N: Im starting school on September 3rd, so the updates are probably going to be slow. -.- But, I hate keeping people waiting, so ill do my best to make sure their not that long waits.

(=^.^=)

Andy P.O.V

Niall and I causally talked about life until the door bell rang. Niall jumped up and ran to the door. I got up and followed him to pay for it.

Niall grabbed the pizza boxes and ran when I finally reached the door. I handed him a few dollars.

I was about to close the door, but he stopped me. "About your question earlier, that was cut off," he rested a hand on the door frame, "Zayn seems like a very strong person, he's most likely to top. Bottoming doesn't seem like his thing." He smirked and walked away.

I closed the door and turned around. Niall was sitting on the couch with wide eyes. "Did that just happen?" He asked. I nodded, then burst out laughing. Niall began to laugh hysterically.

"Did I miss something?" Harry jogged down the steps. I calmed down, clutching stomach. "Nope." I said, with a wide smile. Harry nodded, giving Niall and I weird looks.

Niall opened a pizza box and began eating a few slices. Harry plopped beside him, turning in the game counsel.

I jogged up the stairs to get Louis and Zayn.

I knocked on Louis's door first. I creaked the door open a little. He was fast a sleep. I crept over to his bed. "Lou... Lou..." I poked his shoulder. He rolled onto his back. His eyes slowly opened. I smiled down at him. "Lunch." I said softly, rubbing his cheek. He nodded and closed his eyes.

I walked out and knocked on Zayn's door. I opened it up a little. He was a sleep. Should I wake him or let him sleep? No. I have to wake him up. He's the one that needs the food more then the boys probably do. I think. Yeah, I know so.

I walked in. He was holding a photo. I slowly slipped it from his hand and looked at it. It was him and Liam. Zayn was dressed in a dark red blazer and Liam dressed in dark green suit. Liam had his hands around Zayn's torso. Zayn had his hands behind him.

There was a tear in between them. I wiped it. Was Zayn crying?

I looked over at Zayn. His cheeks were stained with tears. "Aww, poor baby." I rubbed his cheek. I set the photo on the bed stand.

Maybe Zayn misses Liam? He hasn't been gone that long. Not even 24 hours have past by yet.

I stood back on my feet and shook Zayn a little. He needs to eat. "Hmm?" He hummed. "We have pizza downstairs." I said softly. He nodded and opened his eyes slowly. His eyes were a little red. "You alright?" I asked. He nodded and sat up.

I jogged downstairs. "FUCK YEAH!" Niall screamed. I chuckled to myself. Niall and Harry were playing an intense racing game.

I quickly stole the untouched pizza box from the coffee table before Niall got to it. I brought it into the kitchen. I set it on the counter. I got some plates out and fixed cups of water.

The door opened, revealing Zayn. He sat down on a stool. I put two slices of pizza on a plate and pushed it over to him. I set a glass of water by him as well. "Thanks." Zayn mumbled. "Anytime." I chuckled and got myself a slice.

Louis came running in and stole the pizza box before running out again. I groaned. "We can always get another." Zayn said. I shook my head. "I'll be fine."

*2 HOURS LATER*

I sat on the couch, sipping some tea I found in the kitchen. It's really good. I should have tea more often.