Ch.1: I'm Back!

A/N: IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY!!

*party noises*

Okay, so my originally plan was to make a Ziam love story bc that's what I did as my first story, but everyone preferred the babysitting one, so that's what it's gonna be.

Okay, now "important" info...

This is the second Babysitting One Direction book. I suggest you read the first one before reading this one.

(=^ェ^=)

Andy P.O.V

It's 10 at night and I'm driving to Liam's house. He called me at last minute to go over there to do the same as last time. Maybe not the exact same thing, but what he thinks we did.

I drove up in the drive way and made my way inside. Another week here. Or is it two? I know I'm going to be there a while. I knocked on the door. "Who the hell are you?" Harry answered from the other side of the door. "Andy, let me in." I ordered. "What if I don't?" He asked drunkly. Why do these boys drink so much? "I won't sleep with you when you can't." I said strictly. He seemed happy last time when he couldn't. He's like a little cuddly teddy bear. "Oh, you Andy. I thought you were the other Andy." Harry motioned me to come in and snapped out of the drunk state. Was he even drinking in the first place?

I walked in and all the lights were off. I flicked on a light. Liam was a sleep on the chair beside the couch. "LIAM!" Harry screamed in his ear. Liam jumped up and began to move his hands around in the air like a ninja. "Shut up Harry!" Liam growled. "Hey cousin." I said cheerfully. I have always loved how the boys irritated Liam at times. Sometimes I wish I had that talent.

Liam jumped up and squeezed the life out of me. "It's good to see you to." I said in a faded voice and patted him on the back. "So good to see you again." Liam said as he pulled me into the kitchen.

"Okay, so everything is the same except that ZAYN IS MINE!" He pointed to himself, "Also, Zayn has to take this." He held up a bottle of... I'm not sure, but it must have a liquid in it, "Most of the time I sneak into his beer or some sort of drink. Last thing is... I think that's it." He handed me a schedule, "Bye." He kissed my cheek and left. "Bye." I waved as he ran out.

Everyone is a sleep except Harry at the moment. "Harry, why are you still up?" I asked him when I walked into the living room. "I couldn't sleep." He groaned as an answer. He was watching a cartoon on tv. "Why?" I asked him. I sat on the chair Liam was previously on. "We had Chinese food." He said in a quiet voice, but loud enough to hear. "I'll sleep with you." I offered. "No thanks, Louis might get mad." He said in a worried tone. "Why would Louis get mad?" I asked him. "I-I... night." He said in a fast-worried tone and ran to his room that he shared with Louis. I got up and followed him.

Harry didn't slam the door behind him when he ran in. I walked into the darkness and found the light switch. I heard a hissing sound. "Hazza, turn off the light." It was Louis. Harry was in the corner. It looked like there was a chain wrapped around his ankle.

I ignored Louis and ran over to Harry. "Why do you have a chain wrapped around your ankle?" I asked him and tried to get it off of him. "I'm Louis slave until tomorrow." Harry answered me like it was nothing and batted my hand away. It must've been a dare, right?

I walked over to Louis and nudged him. "What?" He snapped at me. "Why is Harry your slave?" I asked. Louis sat up quickly and stared at me. He gave me a big hug. "I'm so happy to see you again." He said into my chest. I looked over to Harry awkwardly. He shrugged, that's no help. "Good to see you to." I patted him on the head.

Louis backed away and looked up at me. He was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked him worried and sat beside him. "It's nothing." He said and wiped the tears away. "Why are you crying?" Harry asked as he walked over to Louis and sat beside me. "SIT BACK DOWN BITCH!" Louis shouted to Harry. Harry ran back to the corner. "Louis, don't talk to Harry like that. Also, why are you so moody?" I asked. Is he pregnant? No, boys can't get pregnant... right? "It's nothing." Louis got back under the covers.