Ch.17: Ferris Wheel of Wonder

Andy P.O.V

Where the hell are they?

I know Lou got my message because it said that he read it on my iPhone.

They can't possibly be lost. There are signs in every single damn direction you look in.

It's getting dark. What if Louis needs his glasses to see where he's going in the dark?

"Andy?" Niall snapped his fingers in front of my face, "You still here?" He asked. I nodded and sighed, resting my head on top of Zayn's, who was resting on my shoulder.

"Your acting paranoid. You need to stop acting paranoid." Niall chuckled. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I know." I muttered.

"Where have you been? Andy has been freaking out!" Niall said, staring sharply behind me. I looked behind me-

Nope.

Harry and Louis weren't there.

I tuned back around to face Niall who was laughing. "Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically. Niall bit his lip down to keep himself from laughing... only to laugh hysterically moments later. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"What's so funny?" I looked behind me.

Louis

"Andy's stupidity." Niall chuckled. I shot him a death glare. Louis sat beside me and Harry sat beside Niall.

"So, what's the reason you called us over for?" Harry asked. "Besides the fact it's getting late, I also need to make sure you eat dinner." I said proudly. Harry and Niall chuckled. "We're not kids. We can feed ourselves." Louis pointed out. "Okay, then go get yourself food." I shooed him off, causing Niall and Harry to laugh hard.

Louis stood up from his seat and walked over to little stand that sold food. He kept looking back at us.

He talked to the cashier, then looked back to us. He walked over. "Do you have money?" He asked shyly. I smirked. "Yes my child." I teased, pulling out my wallet. I handed him money. "Told you." I mouthed.

*AFTER A SHORT DINNER*

"You guys ready?" I asked, helping Zayn up. We all were standing in silence, waiting for someone to answer the simple "yes or no" question.

Niall and Harry both looked over at Louis funny. "Hmm?" I hummed. Harry nudged Louis.

"I'm not leaving until you go on the Ferris wheel with me." He said with a grin, a little shaky. I shrugged. Why not?

Zayn leaned off of me and onto Niall. "We'll wait for you guys in the car." Harry said, sending Louis some sort of hand signal.

I followed Louis to the Ferris wheel.

We bordered it. We got strapped in by the worker.

Then we were off.

The wheel moved slowly. I looked around, getting a great view of the Carnival. Only the lights on the stands and rides lit up the park.

I smiled to myself and leaned against Louis's shoulder. I felt him tense, then relax. He rested his head on top of mine.

"It's beautiful from up here." I said, the silence was getting to me. Louis hummed in response.

The wheel moved up higher, getting an even better viewing of the Carnival. "Wow." Louis mumbled. I hummed, agreeing with him.

Louis leaned off of me. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me. I smiled up at him. "Your adorable." Louis chuckled, bopping my nose. "But I don't wanna be adorable." I puckered out my bottom lip; the puppy dog. He chuckled and bopped my nose again.