Ch.4: You know...

A/N: OMG!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

*party noises*

I got 20+ messages from wattpad saying happy birthday. That made my day!

My dad thought it was my mom and his anniversary today. -.- He literally entered the house and said "Happy Anniversary" and my mom went "its not our anniversary."

Yep, that happened.

(=^.^=)

Niall P.O.V

I stretched before opening my eyes. I took a big whiff of the air.

Pancakes

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I busted through the kitchen. Andy was flipping pancakes. "Morning Niall." He smiled. Pushing a big plate of pancakes toward me. "Good Morning." I said quickly before diving into the plate of pancakes.

"Ugh, why is everyone up so earlier?" Harry walked in complain. "I thought I was being silent, sorry." Andy chuckled, placing a plate of pancakes in front of Harry. "Apology excepted." Harry said, staring down the mouth watering pancakes.

Andy dished up another plate of pancakes and a cup of tea. "Zayn's eating in bed again?" Harry asked. Andy shook his head. "Its seven twenty-five in the morning, Zayn's not gonna be up for a little while. This is for Louis." He said, disappearing out of the kitchen.

As soon as the door closed, Harry jumped up. He began looking through everything. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm trying to find Andy's phone or the packet, so I can figure out where we're going." Harry said, opening multiple drawers. I shrugged. I honestly don't mind where we go, as long as we all have fun.

Louis P.O.V

KNOCK KNOCK

I groaned and shuffled in my bed. It's to early to get out of bed.

The door creaked open. The familiar smell of pancakes filled the room.

Andy

I sat up and looked over in his direction. He smirked. "Morning Lou." He greeted. "This is a pleasant surprise." I joked. "You guys like pancakes, so that's what I made for you guys." Andy shrugged, setting a mug of tea and the large plate of pancakes on my bed stand.

He turned around and left my room. I took the pancakes and set them on my lap.

I opened up Twitter on my phone.

@Louis_Tomlinson eating the famous Andy Davis pancakes! I could eat them all day! #yum

I sipped my tea as the replies rolled in.

@Louis_Tomlinson who's Andy Davis?

@Louis_Tomlinson thx, now I can't stop thinking about pancakes!

@Louis_Tomlinson FUCK ME

@Louis_Tomlinson Do you like Syrup on you pancakes?

@Louis_Tomlinson Is Andy Liam's bestie or something?

I couldn't control my laughter at the last one. They know the love Liam has for Toy Story.

I sipped my tea and finished my pancakes up.

I trotted downstairs with my dirty dishes.

Harry was looking through everything in the kitchen - pretty much taring it a part. Niall seemed pretty relaxed, eating happily.

"What's going on in here?" I asked. Harry froze. "Searching." He answered. "Searching for what? A needle?" I questioned, washing my dishes in the sink. "No, I'm trying to figure out what we're doing today." Harry said. I chuckled. "Ripping out innocent kitchen apart, isn't gonna help."