Ch.11: Purple Ceiling

Zayn P.O.V

I banged on Niall's door. he opened it up quickly, making me knock on his head. "Ow." He mumbled, rubbing his head. "Oops! Sorry Niall." I said, rubbing his sore head. He sighed. "Can I help you Zayn?" He asked. I nodded, then shook my head. "No. Get changed. We are gonna go to Madame Tussauds." I said excitedly. Niall raised an eyebrow and shot me a funny glare. "Why are you so happy about it?" He asked. I shrugged and walked away.

I knocked on Harry's door; loud and obnoxiously.

"Stop knocking before you break my door!" Harry called from inside. I stopped knocking and he opened his door. "Yes Zayn?" He asked. "We are going to Madame Tussauds soon, so you need to get ready." I explained. He nodded and closed his door.

Rude much?

I walked back to my room.

I took out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. I quickly changed and grabbed one of my very old leather jackets. I grabbed my phone and headed back downstairs.

I curled up on the couch and squeezed the pillow as if it was Liam I was holding.

Liam.

I sniffled. why didn't I go with him? His family doesn't hate me. Wait, what if they do? What if Liam is embarrassed of me? What if he really does prefer Sophia with her "attractive" looks? Ugh, that slob. Why did management gave to assign her out of all the other sweet girls out their?

"Zayn?" Andy shook me, squatting down in front of me. "Hmm?" I hummed. "What's wrong?" He asked, rubbing my tear stained cheeks. "Rubbish." I chuckled as I sat up, still squeezing the pillow. He sat on the coffee table in front of me. "If it's such rubbish, then why are you crying over it?" He questioned. I shrugged and looked at the ground.

"Cause I'm rubbish." I mumbled. Andy tilted my head up. "Your not rubbish. What would make you think that?" He questioned. "Liam." I mumbled. "And why would Liam think your rubbish?" He asked, rubbing knee. "Because he didn't bring me with him." I mumbled, squeezing the pillow tighter. "Just because he didn't bring you with him, doesn't mean he thinks your rubbish." He said.

I looked up. "But he seems happy with Sophia." I said. His eyes widened and his eyebrow raised. "Your talking rubbish nonsense." He said. I shrugged. Andy sighed and patted my shoulder. "I can tell you now, he doesn't have any feeling toward Sophia. I mean, have you a seen her eat steak? Nasty." Andy shivered. I chuckled.

"Now, wash your face up, you look like a dumped prom date." He joked. I smiled and nodded.

*IN THE CAR ON THE WAY THE WAY TO THE DESTINATION*

I was sitting in the back beside Niall. Harry was on the right and I was on the left of Niall.

Louis and Andy were chatting quietly, Niall was humming to himself, and Harry was listening to music.

Then there's me.

I would sleep, but now I'm worried I'm gonna talk in my sleep again.

I would listen to music, but I don't wanna waste my phone battery.

I would try to bring up a conversation, but that involves to much work.

I'm a lazy bum.

I pulled out my phone. I'll text Liam. He's worth wasting my battery life.

Hey Li-Li - Zee xx

My phone vibrated moments later.

Hi Zee! - Li xx

How r u? - Zee xx

Sad bc ur not here snuggling w/me ); - Li xx

I miss u! - Zee xx