Ch.21: Welcome Home Party

Liam P.O.V

I pulled up into the familiar driveway that is my flat. Thanks to Zayn, I ended up coming home earlier then I originally planned. Plus my mum felt really bad about Zayn. She thought he felt neglected. He probably does feel that way.

I stepped out of my car and stretched.

Andy soon pulled in behind me. He stepped out of his car with the stuff I asked him to buy. "Thank you so much." I said, hugging him. "Anytime cousin." He chuckled, ruffling my hair.

We pulled apart and stared at each other. "Wait, where is everyone else?" I asked. "Inside." Andy answered. "Impossible, it's way to quiet for them to be home." I pointed out. Andy's eyes widened. "Then where the hell are they?" Andy groaned.

BUZZ BUZZ

His phone vibrated loudly. He took it out of his pocket. Almost immediatley, his eyes widened. "What?" I asked, taking his phone and reading the message.

@ the hospital. Zayn May or may not have broken his arm - Lou x

"ZAYN IS INJURED?!" I yelled, jumping into Andy's car. He sat in the drivers seat. "Drive." I ordered. He nodded and stepped onto the breaks.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

I ran in. The nurse told me his room number without me having to ask.

I opened the door.

"Was not."

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

Harry and Niall were bickering on about something I really wasn't in the mood to hear about or deal with.

"SHUT UP!" They all looked over to me, "you four have some explaining to do." I said, walking over to Zayn. "Liam!" Niall, Harry, and Louis cheered. "Leeyum!" Zayn smiled. I jumped on to him and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"I missed you so much, baby boy." I mumbled into his neck. "I-I missed you t-to." Zayn sniffled. I pulled back, just enough to look at him straight in the eyes. I wiped away a few tears rolling down his cheeks with my thumb.

I rubbed our noses together. "But now I'm home, so you don't have to miss me anymore." I said, making Zayn giggle. I kissed his lips. Oh how I've missed his lips. So soft, yet so rough.

Someone coughed behind me. I blushed and pulled back. "Can you save it for when your alone?" Andy asked "No." Zayn answered for me and pulled me back down on him.

"Your commanding all of a sudden." I chuckled after pulling away. "No one is aloud to tell me to stop kissing my boyfriend." Zayn said, kissing me roughly.

*BACK AT HOME*

"So, anything interesting happen while I was gone?" I asked, flopping on the couch. Everyone froze and looked at each other. "No." They all answered. I looked at them all suspiciously. "Oh really?" I asked. They all nodded and sat down in different seats. Zayn sat beside me, wrapping an arm around my neck.

"How was your visit?" Andy asked, bringing up a conversation. "It was interesting. Nothing to special." I answered. Zayn pecked my cheek.

"How's your mum?" Niall asked. "Good... as well as my dad and sister too." I answered, nodding.

We all continued to sit there awkwardly, until I brought up the topic. "What and where did you go?" I asked. Andy stood up and took something out of his back pocket. He sat back down.

It was a piece of paper. I unfolded it.

X Museum of London

X British Museum