Ch.15: Feelin Green [Pt.1]

Louis P.O.V

Well, my plan failed.

Instead of getting Andy alone; I ended up getting him alone... with Zayn.

I sighed loudly as Harry and I entered the carnival. Andy, Niall, and Zayn were already deep in the depths of it.

"So, were do you want to go first?" Harry asked, excitedly to be here. I shrugged. "I don't really care." I said. Harry looked at me funny. "Well, you should. It's a carnival! There suppose to be fun." Harry stated. "And if I don't have fun?"

"Then I don't know what to tell you."

"You wouldn't at least try to make it fun?"

"Well I wouldn't know how to."

"Are you sure?"

Harry shrugged in response. I patted his cheek. "You wouldn't at least try?" I whispered, kissing his neck. "N-Not here Lou." He stuttered, pushing me lightly. "And why not?" I whispered. Harry only hummed in response.

I backed away from him and stared him down coldly. "You know, I'll stop upsetting Zayn, if you make this the best carnival I've ever been to." I said. Harry bit his lip, then nodded.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind a food venue.

Niall P.O.V

"I think we should go on this ride first." I said, pointing to a Gorilla ride where the Gorilla turns you upside down and blows smoke at you. "How about no." Zayn said, shaking his head.

I sighed and looked around for another ride. "How about that one?" I pointed to a water ride. You'd get strapped in on a long bar, then your pulled up by a machine... then it throws you into water while flipping you upside down.

"No." Zayn said nervously, gulping loudly. I groaned. "Fine! I'll find a different one." I muttered.

"I think we should go on that one." I said, pointing to another ride where you get lifted up all the way to the top... then you drop at an unexpected timing.

"That's gonna make me sick." Zayn said. "So, yes?" I clarified. "No." Zayn whined. I groaned and looked for another ride.

High Energy 2

"This one is my finally suggestion." I said, pointing to it. You get whipped around, while spinning, and you go upside down.

Zayn shook his head. I let out a groan.

"How about you find a ride that doesn't spin at the speed of light, nor does it go all the way upside down?" Andy suggested, stepping in between Zayn and I. I nodded began my search.

It's can't spin to fast, but can still spin...

It can't all the way upside down, but can still feel like your falling off...

"Oo! How about this!" I pointed excitedly at a green ride where you are strapped in and spin around in a small circle, while it picks up speed and you slowly go upside down - but you don't. Zayn shot me a glare. I sighed and looked to Andy. "I think we should go on it." He said. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Zayn.

We walked over to it. Andy had an arm around Zayn's shoulder. Anyone could tell Zayn was not into rides. Any kinds of rides.

For instance; plane rides

When we first toured in America, he was freaking out. He kept closing his eyes and mumbling things to himself. I remembered how he didn't anything because he didn't want to get sick and that he didn't want to sleep just in case of an emergency.

We all felt bed. Louis, Harry, and myself didn't know what to do. We felt like bed friends for just staring at him and not doing anything to cheer him up.

Luckily, Liam knew what to do in the situation. He walked over and sat beside Zayn. He whispered something to him that made Zayn laugh. I don't know what he did, but some how he made Zayn comfortable and not a panic mess the rest of the trip to America.

So, this ride ought to be fun.

Zayn P.O.V

We boarded the ride.

Why did I agree to this?

Oh wait, I didn't.

I bit my lip and sat down in one of the seats. Niall sat beside me.

One of the workers strapped me in, then walked away with a "I really don't care about what could happen to you" attitude.

I but my lip and looked over to Niall, who was bouncing up-and-down in his seat like a little boy waiting for ice cream. He looked over to me. "You okay?" He whispered. I nodded and looked across me. Andy was strapped in next to a 5 year old girl with little pony tails in her hair.

Andy looked over to me and smiled. "You nervous?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. "That's the point of the ride." The little girl said. I looked over to her and raised an eyebrow. "It's okay to be scared, Mister." She said innocently. I chuckled nervously.

I'm getting advice from a 5 year old!

5 year old!

She hasn't even lost all her teeth yet!

The ride began to move. We all went in a circle slowly. I bit the inside of my cheek.

The ride sped up as we went backwards; going upside down ever so slowly.

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily as everyone screamed in excitement as the ride sped up. I began to feel nauseous.

"WOO HOOO!" Niall screamed, possibly busting my ear drum.

A thick... something went up my throat. I gulped it down.

"C'mon, open your eyes Zayn." Niall yelled. I shook my head. "It's a great view." Niall tried to convince me. I shook my head again. "Please?" He begged. I sighed and opened one eye.

Oh, wow, I'm so high up.

So high

So very high

So very very high

Oh no...