Chapter 32

~~Rays pov~~

It's a day after Christmas. 

I stayed up all night searching for a way to track Brent or Annabel. I couldn't help the tears that threatened to spill over and over again. I barely got any sleep because I kept having nightmares of Bella and Annabel. I had dreams about Bella's death and Annabel dying because of me. I'm terrified that Brent is going to cut the string short on Annabel and let her die. 

I don't want my daughter to die. Not now. 

I haven't spent Christmas with Annabel since she was five. It's my dream to look into her small blue eyes on Christmas morning as she destroys the wrapping paper on her presents. Just like it was years and years ago. Watching her smile, giggle, and tears of joy, just like what we did before. Bella and I would cuddle on the couch in front of the fire place, the flames growing higher as little Annabel laid in Bella's lap asleep.

 "I'm never going to say goodbye. I swore to you my love would remain and I swear it all over again." I whisper in Bella's ear as Annabel lays her head on Bella's lap. Bella smiles up at me, resting her head on my shoulder. I lay my chin on her head and look out the window at the snow, remembering when Bella and I would play outside on her birthday. 

I take my chin off her head as I reach over to a small rectangle box. Bella lifts her head off my shoulder and drops her jaw as I open the box, revealing a necklace with three hearts filled with diamonds. 

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" She questions.

"Being yourself." 

It hurts that I never got to see Annabel grow up into the girl she is today and when I get her back. Brent decides to be himself and take her away from me. His plan makes absolutely no sense. He has been dragging this plan out for to long. What more can he do? What more does he want? And why does he want to continue dragging this plan? What is his point in doing all this? 

I nervously start to chew on my nails as Charlotte paces around the room behind me. Like Kelly always did. "I still can't believe that you have a daughter and never told Henry and I." 

"Henry's known but it was just too emotional for me to explain it again, plus you were on vacation." She nods, understanding my situation. 

"Why did this guy want Annabel in the first place?" My mind snaps out of reality as I cringe when I remember Brent when he kidnapped Annabel. 

  "Well, this was more easier than I thought it would be. You hear that Annabel your own father and your little boyfriend aren't even trying to get you back."  

They were gone.

Annabel was gone. . . . .

Annabel is gone. 

"Ray are you okay?" 

I sigh as I shake my head. "I want my daughter back before he kills her. She's all I have left because Kelly is in a coma." 

My little snowflake is gone. Bella and Annabel are my little snowflakes and I already lost one. I'm not about to lose another little snowflake. 

"Please tell me that this is all a dream, that when I wake up I will still have Annabel in my arms or maybe Bella too." I look up to Charlotte as she shakes her head and I mentally slap myself for getting all of us in this situation.

"Annabel doesn't have something on her that can track her down other than her phone?" Charlotte questions. 

I shake my head. "Her phone is in her room." 

"Nothing else?" 

I run my fingers through my hair and I try so hard to remember anything that could track her. My thoughts racing in my brain as a headache forms from thinking to hard. 

"Here I put the tracker in the necklace so you can track your daughter down at anytime. " My old friend, Sam told me as he closes the necklace and cleans the chain and heart. 

I smile and put the necklace in the small box and wrap it up. "Thanks." 

"I'm glad you got your daughter back," he says, "sorry for your lost too." 

"Thank you, I can't let what happen to Bella happen to Annabel, she's all I have now." 

"Are you kidding me?" I question as I stand up out of spinning chair catching Charlotte's attention quickly. "I've been so wrapped up in everything between Kelly and Henry getting hurt that I forgot that I put a tracker in Annabel's necklace." (LiveLifeLoveMagcon A/N: Thanks for the idea!)

"Really?" 

"But it only tracks her down if she has opened the necklace and looks at the picture inside. It was the only way we could get the tracker to work." 

I take my necklace off and quickly plug it in to the computer and wait for the tracker in the necklace to pop up on the screen. "This will take a few minutes." I mumble under my breath, focusing on the screen. 

Charlotte pats my shoulder. "Let's find your daughter." I smile and start to feel hope in my heart for the first time in a while. "Don't worry Kelly is going to be okay." She says changing the topic quickly, trying to make me happy again.

My eyes snap over to Charlotte as tears build up in my eyes once again as I remember all the small moments we had with each other. 

"Kelly why are you always staring at me like that?" I ask and she jumps, nervously as I raise a eyebrow. "Do you like me?"

"What!" She screeches throwing her head back and laughing. " Are you serious? Ray I don't like you and it will never happen."

"Then why are you staring at me?" She rolls her eyes and leans over, putting her fingers in my hair and taking something out of my hair.

"Because you have something in your hair silly." I shake my head as she throws the 'something' out the window. "Anyway I wouldn't like you even if you were the last guy on earth. We didn't like each other twenty years ago and that's how it will stay." 

I smile to myself at the memory as my mind switching to another. 

She let's out a shaky sigh as my lips pull back from her forehead, eyes closed shut while I run my fingers across her cheeks.

Gingerly, I scoops her face into my warm bare hands and for a split second we stare passionately into each others eyes.

We were one.

I slowly dip my head down, my lips hovering over mine. Her breathing hitches as her eyes widen. I tilt my head to the side, our noses almost touching. 

I frown at the thought of Kelly in a coma because of me. 

"Come back to me. Come bother me like old times, please don't leave me." 

"Don't leave me. I've already suffered from Bella dying and Annabel being kidnapped by Brent, Henry shot in his leg, and I kicked Brooklyn out of the lair. I'm all alone now, I want you back in my arms, I want to tease you when you get mad, I want you back home. Please wake up, it's already been two days. My heart aches when your in pain, I need you with me please," my voice cracks, "come bother me. You make me so weak inside and you leave me breathless, I can't imagine a world without your love and even forever doesn't seem like long enough."

I am in love with Kelly Michelle Woods. 

My attention span was cut short when Charlotte slapped me on the shoulder. "Ray something is wrong?" My eyes drift over the screen to see the screen flashing different colors before I realized that the tracking device was broken. 

"It's broken, someone must have noticed it was a tracker and broke the necklace."