Chapter 12

~~Kelly's pov~~

I slowly poke my head into the doorway of Ray's room to find him laying on his bed, sleeping peacefully and cuddled up with a blanket. I sit down next to Ray and ruffle his hair a little bit, noticing that there are still tears on his face. I frown, wiping the tears away and laid down next to him. I started to play with his hair and said to myself.

"I hate seeing you like this," I whisper, "even though twenty years ago I always tried to make you cry because I didn't like you very much. I always used you as a punching bag." I pause tears forming in my eyes. "But now I wish I could take all that away and say sorry. I really hate seeing you cry like this Ray and I don't know why..."

Suddenly I feel someone's hand rub up my arm and careless my face. I quickly notice it's Ray because he lets out a small yawn. "Kelly are you crying?" His eyes slowly open and he smiles when he saw me. "Aw! Is little Kelly crying." He says teasing me and I roll my eyes, regretting all of this as I sit up and I am about to leave but felt Rays arm wrap around my waist pulling me back.

"Calm down Kelly I was just playing with you. Don't leave me right now, I need someone to talk too." I sigh as I feel my back hit his chest.

"Fine." I mumble and he chuckles causing me to feel the vibrations as he chuckles making me smile.

"Kelly don't be so mad it's not like there was anything else you had planned other than finding Annabel."

"Well, maybe I was going to go find Brooke and talk to her, and maybe we should because you have to get out of this room for a little bit. " I say and he sighs.

Ray has literally been in his room for hours and hours ever since that fight with Rebecca and Rose.

"This might be the only time we get close enough to finding out where Annabel is."

 And most of time he has been sleeping or trying to figure out how to track Brent down.

"Maybe later," he says and before I know it his face is in my hair and I hear him mumble," now, why is my little Kelly welly crying." I sigh in relief thinking he didn't hear anything I said awhile ago. "Are you crying because of what you were saying awhile ago?" My jaw drops and I turn around in his arms, having his chin laying on my head.

"Are you a mind reader?" He laughs and shakes his head.

"Nope, but when you were playing with my hair you woke me up so I heard everything." I smile nervously and he smirks.

"I think I know why you care so much about me." He whispers to me as I play with my fingers. "You like me and you know you do."

"What!" I screeche and he laughs so hard, tears are forming in his eyes. "I'm sorry Ray but you are totally wrong about that. I do not like you like that and it will never happen." I cross my arms and he smiles, before poking me by my rib cage causing me to squeal before slapping his hand. "Stop, that tickled." I say angrily and his eyes widen and his smile turn bigger.

"Did I just hear you say-"

"No, you did not Ray, I said that it hurt." I smile proud of myself and he rolls his eyes before beating his fingers on my stomach gently like drums. I scream and wiggle around in his grip as I turn around but this gives him the chance to pull me back.

"Someone likes me! Someone likes me! And her name is Kelly Michelle Woods!'' I hear Ray repeating as I struggle to fight back.

"N-no I don't." I say and he chuckles before I start coughing and my eyes tear up and I almost peed myself. "R-Ray stop!" I cough and he pauses as I take my chance and catch my breath.