Chapter 4

~◆~Henry's pov~◆~

"Ashley," I say through my teeth, "why are you here?" She shrugs, twirling her long blonde hair and smiling at me. She was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, pink boots, and a half unzipped pink coat. Her hair was pulled up into a high bun and she had a lot of make up on. I really do not need this right now. My day just got a little more interesting.

"I thought you would like to play in the snow with me. "She said and I shake my head, looking outside where there are piles of snow in my yard and on the porch, ice is on the sides of the sidewalks and there are layers of snow on roof tops and trees.

"No," I conform, "one: I don't like you and I don't want to be your friend or anything more because of our past. Two: I'm in the middle of having a important conversation with my family, which you can not and will not be apart of. Three: Annabel is still missing so I'm going to stay inside and watch the news, hoping that Captain Man and Kid Danger will find her. "

She rolls her eyes and said. "Oh, yeah her. " I roll my eyes and slam the door in her face, and start walking back to the kitchen. Piper laughs and my parents look at me giving me the why-did-you-just-do-that look.

  I'm not trying to be so mean like slamming doors in girls faces. But this is Ashley! Ashley and I are enimes. You don't want us to be in the same room together, alone or not we will fight. I don't remember one good time I ever had with her, even when we were dating. She was always controlling me like a puppet on strings, she also made fun of Jasper and Charlotte.

I was hoping that Ashley and Annabel would never meet, because I was afraid of what Ashley would do. I was just trying to protect Annabel from the dangers of Ashley Davis.

She's terrible.

"Henry why did you just do that?" My mom asked and I sigh.

"I thought it was hilarious. "Piper says, gasping for air before looking back at her tablet.

"Ashley and I are enimes, "I explain running my fingers through my hair, " we don't get along. She promised me that we would never speak again. You can't have us in a room alone or not, it's not a very good idea. Ashley was making fun of Jasper because he liked buckets and has a huge collection. Ashley also made fun of Charlottle because she was too smart, Ashley would call her names and-"

"Okay, Henry I think they understand, " I hear her say and by 'her' I mean the devil, "and you can't blame me. Charlotte is a nerd and nobody likes a nerd, Jasper liked buckets he has a bucket collection. "I turn around to face Ashley standing there with a evil grin by my couch.

"How did you get in here?" I ask as she laughs throwing her head back.  

"Well right after you slammed the door in my face you forgot to lock it. "She said and I roll my eyes. I should have locked the door!

"Get out of my house." I said and she giggles while shaking her head.

"I need to talk to you, "she starts, "that's actually the real reason I came here in the first place. It's really important to me and I was hoping that you would help me. "I shake my head.

"Nope, I am not talking to you about anything and no matter what you say it won't change my mind. "I cross my arms across my chest, a side smile on my face.

"Well, Henry your talking to me right now aren't you?" Ashley asked clearly amused.

"Whatever." I say and she rolls her eyes as I turn around, Ashley started talking but I wasn't really listening. My mom and dad went downstairs to do laundry, leaving me with Piper and Ashley. Why? Why would you leave me here with my annoying little sister and my ex girlfriend who I don't like?

 "Henry are you even listening to me?" I hear Ashley ask and I shake my head, turning around to meet her green eyes and frown, she was almost in tears. Maybe I should of listened to some of that. "I said the real reason why I came here was to talk to you it's really important and I want to go outside."  I sigh and nod. When we get outside I try to warm myself up by rubbing my arms with my hands as a cold breeze came. 

 "Okay what is so important that you have to bring me out here in the freezing snow?" I ask and she has tears in her eyes again, threatening to spill out of her eyes. 

 "I miss Mortikiy my ex, I need your help to win him back. I was thinking that we could fake date and try to make him jealous, you know? I just miss him and I know I am a terrible girlfriend to you and him but please help me. I want to change who I really am and be more nice and not control people like I had been doing. I want to be better and I want to start that by dating Mortikiy and prove to him that I can change. "Ashley was now breaking down into tears, falling off her cheeks and hitting the ground. I sigh and shake my head. 

 "I'm sorry Ashley but I just can't, I still love Annabel a lot it's more than a crush and even though she got kidnapped Captain Man will find her. It's not a very good idea for us to do this, considering the last time we dated and how that ended. Plus, Ashley there are other people out there, you'll find someone a lot better than Mortikiy, okay?" I say and she shakes her head. She never really gave up on what she wanted. She would do anything to get what she wanted even if it meant doing something insane.

 "Henry please I'll do what ever you want. "Ashley begs and I sigh, closing my eyes and finally nodding.

 "Okay, fine but when we get Mortikiy back, you have to promise never to come near Annabel and I or my family and friends," she nods quickly, "plus don't make fun of Jasper or Charlotte and try to me nicer once in a while. And we have to make the fake dating not noticeable. " She nods, hugging me and I slowly hug back and she pulls back wiping her tears away. 

 "Thank you, Henry this means a lot to me."  

  Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow ! :)