Chapter 14

~~Kelly's pov~~ 

 Okay, stay calm Kelly. Stay calm. It's only been a few hours since they left and there is no way any of them could of got hurt. Well, if it's Brooke then I'm kind of okay with that because I just do not like that girl. 

 I am pulled out of my thoughts when Brooke comes down the elevator and when the doors open. Ray and Henry are not standing with her. "Where's Henry and Ray?" I ask getting out of Ray's spinning chair as she frown. 

 Suddenly Ray comes down the tube and he almost look like he was in tears. I rush over to him as he starts to walk up the stairs and into his room. I close his bedroom door and when I turn around, I felt his strong arms wrap around me and I'm pulled into his chest as he moves one of his hands to my hair, setting his chin on my head. I slowly find myself wrapping my arms around him as he quietly cries. 

 I rub his back, attempting to calm him down before speaking. "Ray what happened? Tell me everything." 

 "Kelly you were right," he cries into my neck, "you were right about something terrible happening. I'm just glad you stayed because it probably would of been you that got hurt too." I narrow my eyes as he tightens his grip on me, sucking in air. 

 "Ray please explain what you are talking about." I say confused and he slowly pulls away.

 "Henry got shot in the leg," he explains, "when we found Rebecca's car, it was on the side of the road. Henry ran out in the middle of the road and out of no where we heard a gun shot, and the next thing I know Henry is lying on the ground. When I went to go help Henry the whole gang drove away in a black van." I cover my mouth and wrap a arm around Ray.

 "D-do you think I'm next?" I say and for a brief second Ray leans down, pulls back my hair a little to uncover my eyes, and plants a light kiss on my forehead before whispering. 

 "Everything's going to be okay, I promise. There is no way I'm letting them hurt you or take you away." 

 ~~Annabel's pov~~

 Complete silence. 

 It filled the room as I lay there in the glass that was scattered on the floor, and my eyes closed trying to comprehend what just happened. Suddenly I hear a door close from the living room and hear Brent's voice calling my name. "James what did you do?" I hear Logan ask quietly clearly angry at him for doing this.

 "She was trying to run out-"

 "Yeah because she was trying not to get hurt when we were fighting, but now look. Thanks to you we are going to be the ones getting our butts kicked. . .by Brent." I open my eyes and try to sit up but my hand scratches against the glass, causing blood to quickly come out. I look up and find Brent standing in the doorway and when his eyes meet mine I notice worry in his eyes. 

 "What happened?" Brent asks through his teeth before pushing Logan and James out of the way and walking over to me. He quickly picks up pieces of glass and sets them to the side.

I am carefully pulled into Brent's arms and picked up and I rest my head on his shoulder, placing my bloody hand on Brent's shirt. Logan follows behind us as we head to my room and enter the bathroom.

Brent places me on the sink and when he looks over at Logan and James he calls for Rebecca. 

 "When I get done taking care of Annabel's hand and everything else that is bleeding, you two will go in my office, clean up that mess and tell me what happened or I won't hesitate to kill you. Now leave!"

Logan and James rush out of the room and I didn't know I was crying, until Brent takes his fingers and wipes the tears away. He quiets me down by saying sweet nothings into my ear, telling me everything's alright. Soon Rebecca runs into the bathroom and Brent grabs a first aid kit. 

 I hiss as he begins cleaning the scratch and I start to squirm a little until he stops. Rebecca wraps my hand with something to stop it from bleeding and ties it perfectly. Brent looks over my arms and legs making sure there were no other scratches or blood. Brent began cleaning the scratches that are on my legs. I jump a little from the pain causing Brent to stop.

"Relax Annabel just a few more cuts." He mumbles sadly. Rebecca cleans my arm from the blood that had ran down from my hand. I look up at her and when she meets my gaze she smiles, trying to cheer me up.

 "How did this happen?" Rebecca asked as Brent shakes his head before looking over at me and I shake my head. I don't even know how he grabbed my arm that fast and I forgot how it all started.

 "That's what I'm going to go find out after I change my shirt." Brent lifts me up into his arms and walks over to my bed, placing me under the covers and turning on the television and handing me the remote. "Stay in here Annabel. I'll bring your dinner in a little while. " I begin to flip through channels and ended up watching Spongebob Square Pants for a while until I heard yelling. I turned down the TV and got out of my bed and limped over to the door and cracking it open. 

 "I don't care! James you had no right to grab Annabel's hand and throw her across the room and-" Brent suddenly gets cut off by James. 

 "So now you are taking Logan's side!" I walk out of my room and I saw Brent grab both of James's hands, before slamming him into the wall and growling in a deep voice. 

 "Don't you ever interrupt me again or you will regret it." Brent punches James in his face a few times causing his nose to bleed. "Never ever touch Annabel or hurt her or I will make sure that you won't-" 

 "Annabel." Rebecca says and Brent's eyes land on me before letting go of James, causing James to run for his life. 

 "I-I got hungry." I stuttered causing Brent to smile and he motioned for me to follow him into the kitchen.

 Brent looked down at me and asked. "So what do you want to eat?" I look around and my eyes land on a box of macaroni. I grab the box and open the fridge taking out the milk and taking everything else out. I grab a pot and hear Brent start to chuckle as I fill the pot with water and glance over at him. He's leaned against the counter with a amused look on his face. "Looks like someone knows what there doing." I nod turning off the water and setting the pot on the stove, turning the heat up a little. 

 "I learned from my mom." I say not daring to look into his eyes as he nods and I hear Logan and James walk over to kitchen table. Brent makes eye contact with them and gives them the we-are-not-done look. James had a towel up to his nose again for the second time in a row today. "Your not mad about me walking into your office." I ask and he glances down at me, shaking his head. 

 "You didn't know you weren't suppose to be in there, so tomorrow when you wake up we will go over what rooms you can and can not go in." I nod as he walks over to the box of macaroni and opens it, taking out the bag of cheese and slowly dumping the noodles in the pot. 

 "Does your hand still hurt?" Brent asked me after we got done cleaning the dishes after we ate. I shake my head as we head down to my room. I was kind of limping while Brent has a arm around me, guiding me. "Well it's time to go to bed don't you think." He asked and I shake my head and he looks over at me. 

 "I'm not tired though." I mumble as I crawl into my bed and he rolls his eyes, covering me up with the blanket and turning off the TV. 

 "You've had a long day, go to bed Annabel, "he says turning out the lights, "good night." He whispers before closing the door and I could hear his foot steps as they walk down the hall. 

 Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)