Chapter 17

~~Annabel's pov~~

  Brent takes the needle out of me as I toss and turn in pain which causes the pain to build up every second. Brent unties the ropes from my wrist and ankles and I could feel the rope burns which didn't help.

 "Annabel every time you move you'll feel a lot of pain." I stop and after a few seconds the pain had got a lot better. Brent carefully takes me into his arms, as my legs go limp and my arms hang. I was forced to place my head on Brent's chest as he turns around and he carries me back to the bedroom. I felt him place me under the covers and he smiles, wiping my tears away.

 "This should last for about a few days or more." Every time my chest goes up and then back down because of my breathing, pain builds up.

 "It hurts to breathe." I cry out and he smiles, running his fingers down my cheek.

 "Well then maybe you shouldn't breathe." I gasp as he picks up my arm and bends it, causing a massive amount of pain to create in my arm.

 "Stop!" I bawl as he takes my arm and twists it backwards and I close my eyes, biting my lip.

 "This is your punishment," he growls, "every time you move any muscle in your body an unbearable amount of pain will form in every inch of your body. Next time you better not interrupt me or snap at me at all or each punishment will get worst and worst."

"Please!" I screech. "I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I open my eyes, meeting his and his smile of victory as he drops my arm on the bed, standing up.

"Oh I know you won't," he sighs, "now I have to go deal with Logan." He walks out of the room, slamming the door as I lay on the bed, trying so hard to forget the pain as I breathe. 

A few hours later Brent walks back in my room and I haven't got any sleep in the past few hours. Every time I try to sleep my mind doesn't go blank because of the terrible pain in my chest as it's rising up and down. "So how are you doing?" Brent asked.

 "I can't take this any longer! It hurts so much!" I whine, tears now streaming down my face and he smiles.

 "That's exactly what Logan said." I blink my watery eyes as he holds out a plate full of food. "I brought you food." I look at him, sniffing as he walks over to me and sits down on the bed, setting the food down on the dresser next to me.

 He wipes my tears away with the box of tissues he brought in my room. "Aw, Annabel don't cry," he whispers, "It's okay, you just needed to learn not to snap at me."

 "O-or interrupt you." I breathe out and he nods.

 "Exactly. See your getting the hang of it." Brent carefully scoops me into his arms and sets me on a pile of pillows. He surrounds me with black and white pillows. He starts pulling out a few stuff animals and sets them in my arms and by my face.

 I lift an eye brow and frown. "I'm not a little kid."

 He nods. "I know but you look so cute like this. Plus I want you to be comfortable."

 Here we go again.

 He wants me to feel pain but then again he wants me to be comfortable.

 I swear this guy makes no sense at all.

 He picks up his phone and takes a picture of me before putting his phone back into his pocket. Then he sits down and I stare at the food, licking my lips as he scoops chicken noodle soup in a spoon. I lift an eye brow as he tries to get me to open my mouth, but I turn my head causing me to whimper.