Chapter 11

~◆~Henrys pov ~◆~

"Henry did you hear the news?" I hear Scarlet ask as she sits down with me at the lunch table, pulling out her phone and putting her backpack on the ground. Scarlet was wearing light blue skinny jeans, a red long sleeve shirt that cut off halfway by her right shoulder and words written "Merry Christmas", grey boots, and her red hair curled and wavy.

I nod my head, remembering the fight Ray and Kelly had with Rose and Rebecca on the bridge. Once school is out I'm going down to the man cave to check everything out, cause I bet I have missed a lot of stuff since I've been there. 

 Ashley hates me at this point, Scarlet has been warning me to be very careful cause Ashley marks her revenge on Annabel and I. Even though Ashley hates me at this point just because I backed away from her kiss, she stills wants me to help her get Mortikiy back. Everyone in this town is acting so strange and crazy right now, probably because Annabel's gone. 

 "Looks like we were right, " she says pulling up a video, "Captain Man is still our superhero." 

 "Of course he is," I reply, "and Kid Danger is still the sidekick of Captain Man just so you know." I poke her arm and she looks at me before nodding her head. 

 "I knew that, Henry." Scarlet chirps as she presses play and Ray starts talking to the news camera dressed as Captain Man. 

 "Okay, yes I am looking for my daughter and I am still and always will be Swellview's superhero, until I die. Who ever made up that lie about me not searching for my daughter, lay off and mind your own business!" He walks up to the camera. "I have been searching for Annabel for the past week, I've stressed myself out because of it. The only reason why I haven't found my daughter yet is because my old enime, Brent planned the kidnapping since the day he got out of jail. And it is surprisingly a good plan."

 He pauses. "And Brent if you are watching this with your huge group of kidnappers by your side. When I find you I'm going to make you wish you never even laid a finger on Annabel when she was three up until now. And for anyone else that is planning on kidnapping my daughter, well, you have another thing coming. "

 "Henry!" I hear Ashley shout from behind me and with sudden movement, Scarlet quickly flips her phone over and stops the video, "This isn't going as planned." Ashley whispers into my ear as she sits down and from the corner of my eye I saw Scarlet turn her head to look the other way. Ashley was wearing blue jeans that faded into a lighter blue, then into a ghostly white, a blue long sleeve shirt that had black feather designs printed on it, and white sandals. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a high pony tail and she has a very light pink eye shadow on.

I glance over at Ashley as she stares at me, her eyes peering into mine. "Well then maybe we should stop this madness and let Mortikiy go." I suggest and she gasp, shaking her head.

 "He'll come back."

 "Ashley he clearly isn't." I hear Scarlet mutter under her breath.

 Ashley's eyes instantly bolt over to Scarlet. "Excuse me?" Scarlet glances over at Ashley meeting her gaze as Ashley adds. "What did you just say?"

 Suddenly the lunch room goes quiet as Scarlet inhales air.

 "I said that Mortikiy clearly isn't coming back," Scarlet pauses, "if he would of wanted to come back he would of by now. Also if he still wanted to be with you then he would of never even broke up with you. Lastly, why would he come back to you? Your mean, ungrateful, and selfish and all you care about is popularity and having a boyfriend by your side. You don't care about Mortikiy or Henry, you don't care about anyone other than yourself! I can see why Henry and Mortikiy broke up with you. Their tired of being around a girl that controls them like puppets on strings, and lastly their tired of being around you and looking at you."

Ashley's jaw is dropped, clearly in shock as Scarlet gets out of chair and meets Ashley's gaze. "Absolutely no one is going to date you if you keep acting like this." Scarlet grabs her phone, her backpack and calming walking off and disappearing from my sight. I glance back over at Ashley as her eyes are closed and her jaw is now closed as she turns her head to look over at me. Then, her eyes open and she shakes her head.

 "Did that really just happen?" I nod as her eyes are instantly filled with anger and her face turns a shade of red.

 "Ashley?" She stands up out of the chair she was sitting in, slamming the chair back to the table.

 "I can't believe she said that to me," Ashley mutters, "that girl has no idea what is coming her way." I felt my eyes widen as Ashley walks off.

 ~~Scarlet's pov~~

 Frustrated. . .

 Upset. . .

 Anger. . .

Pain. . .

That's all I felt deep down inside me as I walk out of the lunch room. Words can not describe how upset I am. Truth is, I have a crush on Henry and everytime I see him or just hear his name, my heart skips a beat. I can't help but smile when he smiles. When he's sad, I'm sad.

I know that Henry has a huge crush on Annabel, wait scratch that, it's not just a crush to him. Before the prom he told me that it wasn't just a crush. Henry has strong feelings for Annabel and I'm pretty sure Annabel has strong feelings for Henry also.

 "I can't believe Henry would say that he's dating Ashley." Chloe paces back in forth as we sit in my room. After school Chloe and I walked to my house because Chloe told me that she had to tell me something important. "I know Henry really isn't dating Ashley. Why would he date her anyway?" I glance down at my hands as she continues on and on about that same topic.

My room is medium-sized with laminated flooring. I love sky/baby blue, so I had the walls painted in that color. I've got a three-door pine wardrobe and matching chest of drawers. On the chest, is my radio, a lamp, a few cosmetics, small jewellery box, and a couple of pictures. My bed has two big drawers built-in, where I store my remaining clothes and bedding. Two teddies happily sit on the wicket laundry basket, which is at the end of the bed, which is somewhat close to my small transparent bin.

 I finally got tried of hearing Chloe mumbling along about the same thing. "So what did you need to tell me that was so important?"

 "Oh yeah," Chloe glances over at me, "I over heard Ashley saying that she wanted to get her revenge on you."

 "For what?"

 "Talking to her the way you did at lunch."

I roll my eyes. "I swear that girl gets mad about everything." I mutter under my breath.

 Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)