Chapter 2

~◆~Annabel's pov~~

"Dad!" I bolt up out of the bed that I'm in, breathing heavy. I look around in the room that I'm in right now and it's designed as a cabin. Am I in a cabin? I look down and find that a black blanket was covering me up, white pillows were behind me and the bed frame was black. There weren't any windows in the room so I had no way of getting out unless I walked out of the door. All I remember was being knocked out and now I'm sitting in a bed in a cabin.

A large flat screen TV was connected to the wall, over a long black coffee table across from the bed, and by the bed was another black coffee table with a white lamp, flowers in a white flower pot, then leaned against a wall on the left side of the room by my bed was a black couch, with matching pillows designed as hearts and stars. There was a black mirror shaped as a circle hanging on the wall by a bathroom door.

"Your awake." I hear someone say. I jump, darting my head toward the door and saw Brent standing in the doorway wearing a black shirt, black jeans, black shoes, and his black hair smoothly flipped over on the other side of his head. I stare at him, trying to remember what happened before I got knocked out. I remember being put into a black van and that's when everything got black.  

"Where's my dad?" I ask and he smiles from ear to ear.

"Oh yeah. . .him." Brent says closing the door and I watch his every move as he walks around the room.

"Where's my dad?" I ask again with a little more force to it, but all he does is chuckle. I narrow my eyes at him as he leans down and picks up a black backpack with white flowers on it.

"Let's just say he is no where near us," he replies, throwing the backpack at me and it lands in my lap, "and he won't ever find us until the time is right," he adds glancing over at me and pointing to a bathroom door, "it's almost ten, you were knocked out for almost a whole day. Go get your pj's on," he says and when he is about to leave the room he looks back, meeting my gaze as he adds,"and I wouldn't try to run away Annabel. I have this place guarded by people with guns and I'm sure your father wouldn't want you dead. . . .yet. "

  He closes the door after walking out and I look down at the backpack, confused on why he gave me this or why he wants to get in my pj's. How did he even get my pj's?

I slowly unzip the backpack and when i finally opened it, there were shirts, pants, socks, bras, underwear, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a brush, shampoo, body wash, and conditioner. Oh my gosh, did this dude go through my dresser?

I search around just in case their was anything else and there was. Laying on the bottom of the backpack was my necklace that Ray gave me. 

 Daddy's girl.

  I sigh, getting off the bed and my feet touch the floor, but it was warm and fuzzy. I look down and found a small white circled carpet that only went a few feet away from the bed. I walk over to the door that Brent used to get out of this room, and slowly open it until it's cracked half way open.

Brent is on the phone, talking and laughing, but when he finally stops he opens his mouth and says.

"Ray you should be thankful that I haven't killed Annabel yet. She just woke up about five minutes ago and she has no idea what's going on, so I'm going to hang up, talk to Annabel." I close the door, leaning against the door. When I hear foot steps coming closer to the door, I run to the bed and get under the covers my head still above the blanket. I suck in air when the door opens, slowly.

"Annabel I told you to get changed in your pj's." Brent says noticing that I'm still in my prom dress.

"I'm not doing anything until I know everything about why I'm here and what happened." I cross my arms, glaring at him as he nods.