Chapter14: Pushing Luck

Johnny was like a pipe bomb waiting there to explode, the past 2 weeks have been horrible, he was getting  in so much trouble shoplifting and mugging people on the streets. Angie was on the edge, not knowing weather she loved him or hated him, she fell down and she clouldn't get back up like always after he hurt her. First they would scream at each other and he would ran of, a few hours later he would come back and say he was sorry blaming everything on the stress of being a future father, he keptplaying with her feeling making it sound like it was all her falt getting pregnant. It was terrible to look at Angie faling  downhill like that, everyone knew Johnny had problems with the cops, everyone exceptAngie of course cos she had her eyes up her ass or somethin and couldn't see how everything was heading to a disaster with her and Johnny.

                 She even stopped inviting her friends over because she doesn't want them to see that he treats her like dirt. She also stopped going outside so I have to do the shopping, not even dreaming of sending Johnny down to the store cos he would turn shopping into "shoplifting" and he'd come back in a police car. He was taken down to the station 5 times this week but all they do is ask them some questions and let him out again. He was just pushing his luck with the cops he nearly got locked up for 5 years once. But Johnny is a little cocky shit around cops, thinking he knows every trick in the book andthat's what pisses me of the most about him his overwhelming confidence that hes not afraid to show. He was also pushing it with Angie, sometimes I think its a miracle he still lives with us.

              "NO NO NO! I AINT SITTIN HERE LISTENIN TO YOU GOING ON ABOUT SOME SHIT THAT IDON'T EVEN KNOW OR CARE ABOUT!" Johnny screamed and ran out the door slamming the door bechind him so hard that the whole house shook. Angie sat down and folded her arms she looked angry and upset. I was afraid to confront her because I heard that pregnant women are really feisty. "What was all that about?" I asked as calmly as I could. "The usual, you know...getting in trouble" she exclaimed with a sight. "Hes pushing his luck" I added sitting down next to her on the arm of the sofa. "Exactly and that's the problem he needs to realise I'm not always gonna forgive him for the shit he gets his ass into." She said, her face went sad. "Hey..look at this." She said pointing at a pile of stuff laying on the table. I started examining the pile, digging through it. In the pile there was : a couple of music records, $365 in cash, and bunch of random wallets. "Hes not satisfied yet." Angie told me looking down at the stuff.  Oh no this was just the begging of his plan. This was just a little teaser of what he was going to do next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully ur liking it. Thanks for all the votes you guys are awesome. Tell me what you think below and keep on reading ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3