Chapter7: Beauty and the Beast

When we got back from the bar Angie told Johnny about the accident that happened that night. His face got really angry and I knew he wasn't gonna leave it like that, Johnny never lets anyone get away with touching his girl especially not Slayer that piece of crap who gets away with killing a cop. She saw him grind his teeth and turn his hand into a fist, she ran into his arms and squeezed him tightly "Please don't do anything stupid" she whispered. She really needed him and he really couldn't get into trouble right now. "I woun't not right now." he answered whispering in her ear as they held each other. Then we sat down to watch TV and we had some pizza we needed Johnny to take his mind of Slayer.

      The next day i woke up very happy remembering about my "date" with Rachel, so I took a shower and did my hair, I looked alright sort of different than normal but I though she might like it. I walked out the bathroom into the kitchen Angie was drinking coffee and reading her magazine I grabbed a bowl, cereal and milk from the fridge then I sat down opposite Angie. As I poured the milk into my cereal Angie suddenly got up and quickly rushed for the bathroom, I heard her vomit. She came back looking pale and rubbing her thin stomach, maybe it was the pizza but I mean I'm fine. I looked at her and asked "What's up Ange?.She covered her mouth like she was gonna puke again "I don't know, I always had a stomach made of steel and never had any sort of food poisoning." she explained. It was true she could eat absolutely anything and never be sick cos of it, very strange i thought to myself. 

      Despite the fact I was worried about Angie, nothing could have spoilt my day, all i had on my mind on the way to school was Rachel and her amazing smile. I saw her a couple of times during school time she and when i did she smiled and waved. The rest of the day went really fast and before I knew I was on the way to the park with Rachel, getting to know each other. "So tell me about your family?,you never talk about it. she said looking up at me. "Well...I live with my sister Angie and her boyfriends Johnny, our parents were drug addicts we needed to get away from them." I answered still not believing I told her something like that. "And where are they now?" she wanted me to continue. "I don't know if they are still alive, they might have been arrested or something, but I don't really care" I said calmly. "I'm sorry" she took hold of my hand and squeezed it. Oh my god were holding hands I though, when we got to the park we sat down and looked around. "So what is such a nice and pretty girl doing with trash like me?" I asked her. "Your not trash at all your the nicest boy I have ever had the pleasure to meet and I'm not just saying it to make you feel better I mean it." She replied. "That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me" I told her looking into her eyes. She took my hand and we began to get closer until our lips meet and she gave me a gentle kiss. It felt good for someone to like me for who I was. "I think I need to go" she said. "I need to go too." I told her. And we both stood up we were facing each other "Bye" she said in a happy voice and smiled. "See ya" I said. But before we went in separate directions she kissed me on the cheek and headed off. I was so happy and felt like telling everyone but in reality I knew that everyone at school would frown upon us.