Chapter5: Angie's Dream Boyfriend

A week later everything was back to normal or maybe even better. Johnny has been trying real hard to gain Angie's trust again, I was really surprised Angie forgave him o fast! Must be love I guess, Angie was ever so crazy about Johnny right now because he has been a real good boy. Johnny got himself a job at a hand car wash, its a good start, Angie and Johnny do a whole more bunch of stuff together and go out more. I wish he could stay like that forever but i was scared it wouldn't. Johnny will get into trouble sooner or later, he just doesn't stand being "plain ordinary" for too long, he was gonna blow one day and that's what I was afraid of. 

            I had a test at school i really needed to improve my grade. I got up as usual and went to the kitchen still im my pj's to find Johnny and Angie making out on the kitchen table, I coughed to get them to stop but they took no notice of me. "OK i'll pretend I didn't see that" I said and went to watch some TV like I did every morning, maybe Lonnie Toons was on i thought. While I was watching TV, I saw Johnny take Angie by the hand and they both headed to Angie's bedroom and they slammed the door behind them. Then they started making out again Angie was pressed against the door of the bedroom,Johnny began stripping her and he was kissing her neck she giggled. She lifted his t-shirt up and slowly started to feel Johnny's body. He slipped his hand under her shirt and he undid her bra. Still kissing they slowly started to move towards the bed and Johnny had already took his jeans of and Angie peeled of her t-shirt, she pressed her chest against Johnny. Angie fell on the bed gently and pulled Johnny with her, they were breathing heavily, he held her tenderly and she groaned.Johnny was kissing her neck and was grunting, When they were finished they came out of the bedroom, Johnny came out with his t-shirt off and was smoking a cigarette while Angie was still doing up the buttons of her shirt. I was already changed into my school clothes and I was putting on my coat and shoes, "Alright then, everyone ready, Jake I'm taking Angie to work and i will drop you off if to if you want?" Johnny asked. "No thanks, Imleaving you two love birds alone, if you know what i mean" I winked at Johnny and Angie laughed. "Okthen kid well you better get going or you'll be late." Johnny pointed out as if he cared if i was late to school. "Alright bye then." I cried and waved.

           At lunch I saw a group of the rich girls huddling up together giggling and looking at me. It wasobvious they were talking about me, there was 5 of them, but one wasn't following the conversation she looked kinda annoyed at them and she folded her arms. Maybe she didn't want to gossip about me just cos I was a hood as they would call me. Maybe she was different than all the bitchy skanks at our school. I went to my biology class when suddenly someone tapped me on the back it was her, "Hi, ummIm Rachel, sorry if my friends made you feel uncomfortable, there just".....  "Shallow" I interupted her."Ummm YES!" she admitted. "So I guess i'll see you around" she said and went to class. Wow i thought she was really nice and man she was a looker; she had long blond hair and deep green eyes that were so unusual to see. Maybe we could become friends at the least I hopped, Im not much into girls but this once it was different she was sweet and different than all the rest of girls in my class. Iwondered why I never saw her around.