Chapter8: A Surprise

The next day at school somehow everyone started to talk about me and Rachel somehow. Spreading rumors  that we did something far worse than kiss. In the morning i came in and i saw her I thought she might walk away and not speak to me but she greeted me with a kiss then took hold of my hand and we walked through the hall holding hands. I looked embarrassed a bit but she gave everyone the evils and then did a bitchy smile. So I guess it was official we were dating!! It felt great when everyone just stares with their mouths opened as if the worlds gonne crazy. It was such a great day at school she kept kissing me in front of everybody as if I was her little trophy, I certainly didn't feel like it, but everyone was so jealous I just could't help it.

            When I walked through the door it was all really silent, but soon I found Angie crying on the couch, her make up was smudged. "IS EVERYTHING OK,IS JOHNNY OK? I panicked. "Yes everything fine." she replied calmly and slowly wiping her eyes on her sweater sleeve. I obviously knew that it really wasn't't but i decided that I shouldn't question her as it might be something too personal to do with girls if you know what I mean and yet I wasn't;t sure if she was having another mood swing or was actually upset. So I have her a hug and said "That its gonna be all good in the end." Then she pushed me away "No no no nothings gonna be alright ever again nothing!!" she yelled. "Well maybe you wanna tell me what's wrong instead of shouting at me." I snapped back at her. "Don't you get it, I'm pregnant do you get it I'm pregnant!" she screamed at me and then started crying again. I sat there frozen and confused "Are you sure?" I asked,I knew it sounded stupid but you can never be sure with things like this. "Yes! I'm sure." She answered and then looked down at the floor, my mind was completely jumbled up with the good and bad thoughts jumping at each other. But at least I knew Johnny would never leave her, he loves her too much. We curled up together on the couch like we always do when we're upset, "Are you gonna tell Johnny?" I asked. "No not right now and neither are you." she announced, I would never tell Johnny if she didn't want me to. But now I really didn't want to be sad and maybe its not such a bad thing I mean I finally woun't be the only kid in this house.

           I calmed Angie down and let her sleep on the couch for the night covering her with a blanket. Johnny was out with his friends till like 11pm. But it was good cos Angie needed to be alone and I don't think he would want to see her in this state he'd start asking questions that Angie woul't have the slightest desire to answer. He never seemed like the father type but t might be something he will have to learn before he becomes one. On the other hand this might get them even more closer as well as rip them apart and they might start screaming at each other with swear words and blames that nobody would want to listen but I knew they would get over it in the end if they really did fight like that. Its just a natural thing Angie will always forgive him and he will always say he will not do it again but still do.