Chapter10: Facing Truth

Angie took my advice and decided to tell him she wanted me to be there for her but Johnny was constantly out of the house during the week so we decided we will tell him on Saturday when hes not working. Angie was scared that day, I could tell from the way she kept looking at Johnny as if he was some sort of stranger. We watched him read his morning paper and waited for the right time. "Uh Johnny?" Angie asked as quietly as she could. "What up baby" he said looking up from his paper. "We...well Angie needs to tell you something." I added and then I let Angie tell him. "Listen...I'm pregnant" she just broke it to him fast without thinking. He looked at her with his mouth opened, he didn't seemed to pleased but he wasn't angry finaly he stood up and hugged her tightly and have her a kiss. "Thats ok, great in fact." she said happily. "Seriously?" Angie asked looking at him with misbelive. So he really was happy, I was glad and so was Angie, it all starts now.

                 We were eating dinner that night when suddely there was a knock on the door. I went to open it in case it was some one like Slayer ot worse. To my suprise it was Rachel, I was shocked to see her, I ddidn't remember telling her where I live. "Rachel? What are ya doing here?" I asked her. "I needed to find you, your firiends told me where you live." She added. "Ok can we take it outside?" I asked I didn't want Johnny to make stupid comments. "Sure but take your jacket its freezing outside" she added. I grabbed my coat from a hanger near the door and I put on my sneakers. We went downstairs to the fron of the apartment building, "Is everything ok with us?" she asked with sad eyes. "I don't know you tell me maybe after you stop treating me like your toy cos I'm not just another jock, I'm not even a jock" I told her straight. She have me a look and then said "I'm just trying to...." she pauzed. "Yep that's exacly what I though and I went back upsatairs. I didn't care if she was going to be mad at me or break up with me, I just didn't care anymore I had a real rollercoster at homeanyway I didn't need any at home no thank you.

                  "Who was that?" Angie asked as I walked in she was wrapped around Johnny on the sofa eating popcorn and watching TV. "My Girlfirend" I answered. "Ooooh, and?..." she wanted me to continue. "I don't care about that bitch anymore." I said quietly, you could tell i was really anoyed but the way I said it. I stormed of to my room and felt like punching the wall, was it all going wrong again for me?