Chapter6: A family

The Next couple of days were the best days of my life Johnny took us to the fun fair it was so cool. Angie has been really frisky lately with Johnny,its like hes trying to make it up to her for all those things he did in the past. I feel like finally we have a proper family, we have been spending so much time together, Johnny listened to me and took Angie to the movies she really did appreciate it. We are closer than ever I'm starting to get the idea that it might stay like this forever! 

        I have been seeing that girl Rachel around more, we have been talking a lot, she sure is funny and pretty to. At lunch I sat on a table with my friends, suddenly she walked up and took the seat next to me. "Hey mind if I join you?" she asked sweetly. I looked up at her with my mouth opened "Uh sure, of course" i started to stutter i guess i was nervous around her cos I did really like her and the fact she was so pretty made me feel shy around her. She put her tray down, sat down and threw her hair to one side. My friends Matt and Randy were starring at her with their mouths opened, its not everyday that such a looker sits with bad boys like us. "So do you wanna do something this week with me?" she asked. I was so shocked and surprised i nearly dropped my fork. "I...aaaa.....I would love to!" I started to stutter again. "Great maybe like tomorrow after school we could go to the park or something" she suggested. "Sure that sounds fun!" I exclaimed with excitement in my voice.  "See you guys later" she said. She picked up her tray and went to sit with her Friends. "Well someone just got lucky!" Matt cried. "You bastard" Randy laughed. I gave them a cocky smile, I really felt like someone was finally noticing me not because of the fact I was a hood but because they liked spending time with me. Maybe she was the one all from the beginning that was ready to look beyond my situation and diden't care who I was, where I live and who I'm friends with. Maybe she's not like all those materialistic bitches are like at my school i thought. 

            After school I was in a very good mood and decided to visit Angie at work. I got a bus to town as it was too far to walk there from school, Angie was really surprised to see me there, "Oh hello Jake, What are ya doin here" She smiled shaking head. "I just came to see what my lovely sister was up to" I knew it sounded as if i was drunk. "Ummm have you taken anything from the guy on the cornr of the street have you?" she joked. "No I'm just happy" i said smiling. "Ok druggie sit down and I'll get you a milkshake" she giggled and went to make me a milkshake. She made me a chocolate one with cream and a cherry on top, "Thanks Angie your the best" I said. Her friend Amy cried from the kitchen "Angie, go to table 7 and see what those guys are ordering."  "Sure Im right at it!" She replied, then she grabbed her notepad, pen and walked up to table 7. I starred at the guys at the table there was 5 of them, they looked fermilar, and then I realised these guys always fight with Johnny's gang, they were know for stabing people and robbing. They looked at Angie coldly, they knew exactly who she was, one of them the leader obviously liked what he saw and he wasn't ashamed of showing it. "What are you guys ordering?" Angie asked as if nothing. Frank the leader of the gang who's nickname was Slayer cos he killed a cop once but blamed it on someone else whispered to the others "Slade's girl". "Hello baby, we'll have 5 cokes and I'll have you" he pinched her ass and grinned. Angie looked really annoyed "Ok so that's 5 cokes and a fuck of you dirty mutt to you" she snapped, slped him round the face and walked of. You could see Slayers face grow with anger, he really deserved that no one touches Slade's girl and my sister!!