Chapter11: Up to no good

After my fight with Rachel it was official that we've broke up and down with her went the new "friends" I made because of her. I realised something very important, not to rush with things or you might end up like Angie and Johnny. I mean come on can you imagine Johnny with a baby in his arms cos I can't, he's still a kid in some ways: getting into trouble, stealing, fighting with others and just generally being Johnny. It was impossible for him to take any responsibility especially of a child but i decided since hes the father I'll give him a go at it. 

          Angie was getting bigger and bigger, every week it was becoming more visible that she was pregnant in just 6 months she was going to have a baby and our lives would change forever. Johnny had no idea that now it meant that there will be no more late night outings and drinking beer with friends in front of the TV. Although I was sure he was still gonna do that after all I did say hes still a kid himself, Angie was way to young maybe she wasn't a teen anymore but I mean you just can't bring a child up in these conditions. Gang's and Crime, its no good for a baby to look at this and what if Johnny will get in trouble and go to jail again, a baby needs a caring dad not a dad who acts like 12 although hes like 24.

          One night I looked out the window to see Johnny give some guy dressed in black money and this man handed him something small that was wrapped up in cloth. I had a bad feeling about this Johnny was up to no good again and is just going to bring trouble over our family. What might that be I thought, a gun, knife, drugs. Well whatever that was it for sure was no lollipop but something dangerous, I mean who meets up in a middle of the street at night and gives you items wrapped in old cloths. Something smells fish I though and I pulled down the blind. Was Johnny going to rob someone, take revenge on Slayer for trying to pick up his girl or maybe it was something a lot lot bigger that Johnny might not handle and it would get out of control.