Chapter13: Living today, hopping for tommorow

Everyday is like a big countdown till a new member of the family gang is born. Angie and Johnny got a crib and everything, he is finaly starting to feel like an important part of the babys life which means hes going to be a good dad after the baby is born. And as for me things at school have been great, I got better grades and I'm friends with Rachel again. Since Angie stopped working shes been crashing at the bar with her work friends and distracting them from their responsabilities at work. Amy and Shella have been closer to Angie than ever, coming to our house going through the baby clothes and going "n'awwwwww" at the little baby shoes and hats and all. And bitching about the boss and other work friends, like the kind of things girls do I guess. I like Amy she was kind and really caring for others although she didn't have much herself which was inspiraing, she had long curly ,dark hair that she would out in plats she was an Afro American she was really preety while Shella was funny and bubly, she had blonde hair cut into a bob and she always made me laugh they both new Angie from the time we first arrived here and when Angie started working at the Outpost Cafe which was so retro and funky.

           It was all heading in a good direction and hopefully Johnny would grow up thanks to the new situation and might realise that geting into trouble is not cool but not good at all. I hate it when he goes all hard nut and starts being cocky just to impress his friends. He has a reputation to keep so he always just had to get in trouble to keep his rep up. He was a right bastard sometimes and really pissed me off so much I would have hated him. The rule whith Johnny is that you ither love him or hate him I was sort of in the middle cos I didn't hate afterall he was going to be the father of my sisters child but then again I didn't love him cos of his attiude tawards others aspecialy the rich kids with fancy cars, he was filled with prejudice. Johnny could be really stupid sometimes and say things about others or something that would be on the TV which made him look so dumb and ridicluus, cos hes a drop out since he was 15 and didn't carry his education on, his family didn't have the money for him to become something like a doctor and anyway kids from this part of town never become anything greater that a mechanic or gas station worker. People with backgrounds like Johnnys and the ones who live on this part never become Teacher, Doctors or some big ass Bosses so they grow up in the image of others, if someone like Johnny, said to his friends I want to be a lawyer or a cop they would think he's insane. But it would be normal for him to get into a rumble once in a while or steal from stores. 

               I never exacly fited in here, its like I live on this part and everything but like I feel like I'm not suppose to be here but somewhere on the south part with loving parents, a family dog in a big house with dreams of becoming a Doctor or something normal that kids would want to do when thay grow up. Yet right now I feel like my future is headig head first into a wall!!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys hopefuly your enjoying it so far I've been working hard :D Its very slowly coming to the end and I only have about 5 or 6 chapters! PS- The story is set in the 60's where there was a financal devide of classes and there was a lot of Gangs. You might have spoted after all there are no leather jackets gangs left and I havn't meantioned cell phones or computers. xxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks keep on reading!!!