Chapter9: The Unborn Secret

Since I started going out with Rachel thing at school have been great for me, everyone talks to me and I have so much more friends just because I was her boyfirend. It was strange but it felt sort of good finaly being noticed and having friends that think your cool and want to hang out with you. Having Rachel as a girlfriend felt like I hit the JackPot, I really did like her to although I felt like it was going all to fast and I only just became friends with her and all of a sudden we're dating it was crazy. After school she started kissing me again in front of my new friends, she watched if they were looking, I felt like she was using me to show all the guys she dosn't need them or something, so I was sort of anoyed at her and didn't bother walking her home that day.

          After I said we said goodbye I walked home on my own I didn't feel like bringing anyone it was a dangerous neiborhood and I didn't want others to see the sort of place I live in. On my way home I saw Johnny talking to some guy who looked as if he just got out of jail. "Hey Johnny, wat ya doin?" I asked eger to find out what he was up to. "Oh hey kid, umm I'm just getting a new gun for protection of course" he answered trying to sound convincing. "Oh ok see you at home" i said and walked away. I wanted to belive him and I hoped it was just for protection but I knew Johnny well enugh to say when he was going to do something bad I was just puting myself away from the thought because I didn't want him to get into trouble even if I knew he was.

          After a long battle with my thoughs I finaly opened the door to the apartment, walking in I heard Angie's voice and Amy's she must have came around to talk and help Angie with her hard sitiuation, it was already a month since Angie discoverd she was pregnant and yet she has told no word to Johnny about it but every month its just going to get harder trying to cover it up and shes going to have to tell him or he will find out himself. I walked in and saw Angie crying and Amy trying to cheer her up saying its going to be ok and that Johnny would never leve her weather I belived it or not was another issue I had with him it was hard to get my head round it. "Hello ladies" I said hoping to make Angie smile. She looke at me and they both laughed at me. I was glad I cheered her up even that much, I hated to see her cry and I would do everything to prevent her from crying. "Do you know what Angie, I think you should just go ahead and tell him, he will be glad to have a little Johnny Junior" I said smiling and trying to convince her. "Maybe but the big question is what if wount be glad?" she asked. I sat down and took hold of her hand "Just trust me on this one just trust me....."