Expected Faults

Bahja Rodriguez.

Me and Craig were finally coming home after our beautiful date. Craig opened the door and was greeted by a gun to his temple.

"Can't this wait til tomorrow man?" Craig groaned.

"Move." a muffled voice said pushing Craig toward the family room. 

"You too." he pushed me. I smiled at him and leaned on the wall.

"Move!" he shouted at me. 

"You really don't have a life anymore do you Lewis?" I walked as he had the gun pointed to my hand. I saw Brooklyn and I instantly wanted to cry. She had a black eye, swollen lip, and a cut on her forehead. Zonnique had a big cut on her forehead and HUGE cut on her arm. I shook my head.

"WHY?" I broke down crawling next to them. Zonnique had tears in her eyes but she couldn't say anything because of the tape on her mouth.

"Go on BAHJA BOO take the tape off, lovely Zonnique will tell you about fun filled events." Lewis said taking his mask off smirking. I slowly took the tape off.

"He raped us."Zonnique said quietly. I was beyond livid. I couldn't contain my anger and hatred for him. I pounced on him.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD! I raged almost punching him.

"Bahj get off of him...something is not adding up this is just out of place."Craig said looking at Lewis. Lewis nodded and opened his jacket which showed numbers counting down.

"DISARM THEM LEWIS! YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVER! JUST DISARM THEM! PLEASE!" I cried.

"I want you Bahja." he grinned. Craig pulled me back to him.

"You can't have her." he said bluntly.

"Oh well I guess my gun can have a few words with Brooklyn here." Lewis pointed his gun at Brooklyn. 

"I-I'll do it! just leave my baby alone." I walked over to him. Lewis pulled me to my room.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." He pushed me into the room. 

"So have I." I snatched the gun from behind my pillow and fired five rounds. One at his head,  another his chest, his crotch, his mouth, and finally his heart. His body slowly fell onto the ground with a thud. The bomb was one that you had to enter a code to disarm it. I looked in his pockets and I saw a piece of paper sticking out. I grabbed it and sure enough the code was on it. I disarmed the bomb and shook my head at him.

"No love for bitch ass nigga like you." I spat on his face. 

"Call 911 Lewis dead." I simply said putting my hands together ready to be cuffed by the police. Craig called the police and as I guessed they cuffed me and sat me in the back off car. I do it for my family.

Zonnique Pullins.

If you asked me how I felt, I felt violated and ashamed of myself. The picture of Lewis rapping Brooklyn was etched in my brain, and her screams replayed over and over. Don't think I didn't endure the pain like Brooklyn did because I did too. He did it while I was there and did it while she was there. She saw everything and heard everything. I feel like the worse aunte ever! I tried to protect her by fighting for the gun with Lewis but his strength was better than mine. I feel bad for me but I really feel bad for Brooklyn because hers was worse. Brooklyn has had the worse life so far between not really having a father and the worse of all, being rapped by her so called "father". 

"Mrs.Pullins you need to seek medical attention so could you please get in the other emergency truck." The police sighed.

"Im fine! just put me in the truck with my neice." I got up from Bahja's porch. 

"Well okay...right this way." The police man guided me to the truck where Brooklyn was laid up in it.

"Auntie I-Im twired of l-laying in t-this." she pouted and stirred a little. 

"You won't anymore babes. I promise." I kissed her head and hugged her lightly. If Bahja didn't kill him I would've. I will never get over this moment.

"Okie. I lubb you auntie Z and tell my mommy I lub her too." Brooklyn smiled closing her eyes to rest. 

"I love you too kidd B." I sat back. I was expecting this. I know, Craig knew, Bahja Knew, and everyone else knew. 

Craig Crippen

Lewis is a bitch nigga and forever will be one for this. I hope he rots in hell! I'm going to getl bahja out even though it was for defense and I'm pretty sure that the judge is going to agree with her. I don't understand why he had to do this. Brooklyn had nothing to do with this but I guess Lewis was so sick in the brain he thought it was her fault. He would choose today to make a big impact on everyone's life. Now I got to clean em up and I swear I'm going to sweep up every piece of glass he dropped. My phone was buzzing and the caller I.D said Bahja.

"Come pick me up." she sighed.

"They aint holding you?" I got into my car. 

"No I explained what happened and they assinged me a court date."I could tell Bahja was smiling.

"Yo ass knew it was expected." I laughed a little.

"I was just waitin' this was an expected fault." Bahja laughed. 

"I love you crazy girl." I sped towards the police station.

"Mhm." she hung up on me. I knew all this was going to happen...okay maybe I didn't cause I was too busy loving the date I was having with Bahja. But you guys knew...didn't you?

Hey everyone! I know y'all know that this was going to happen and I literally cried writing this whole chapter! It's so sad to me. Comment what you thought and think is going to happen next, vote, and follow! Love yall! *puts heart up* hehehehe.