Do You Remember?

Bahja Rodriguez.

I sat up eating Ice cream all night and watching romantic movies. I busted out crying.

"Um mommy are you okie?" Brooklyn asks pouting. I took the spoon out my mouth and opened my arms. She ran into them and I cried on her shoulder.

"I take det as a no." she says quietly. I cried on her shoulders for 15 minutes.

"Mommy your getting my shirt wet.." she says backing up. She looks me In the eyes and starts to wipe my tears.

"I don't no was wrong but I lub you mommy kay?" Brooklyn said giving me a hug after. I nodded my head and wiped my tears. Brooklyn took the ice cream and put it on the counter since she couldnt reach the freezer. I smiled at her attempts though. I heard a knock on the door and I jumped to my feet wiping my eyes. I opened the door and there was Lewis waiting impatiently.

"May I help you?" I croaked.

"I wanted to know If I could stay over here for a few days and spend some time with Brooklyn.." He said tucking his lips in. OH HELL NAW. I shut the door In his face. Brooklyn ran out of this kitchen and looked out the window. I face plamed myself.

"Momma what chu doing?! That's daddy! open the door!" she says eagerly.

"Do I have to?" I groaned and pouted.

"YES!" she says cheesing. I smiled and opened the door back.

"Come In just to let you know, my daughter made me" I said glaring. He shrugged and walked In with his suitcase. The hell? I groaned and started to bang my head Into my beige walls.

"Come on mommy! me you and daddy gonna play monopoly!" Brooklyn yelled from the living room. I started to fake cry and then pulled my self together, walking Into the living room. They were already on the floor with the board and their pieces. I grabbed the hat while Lewis had the car and Brooklyn had the little booty shoe thingy. I sat down next to Brooklyn.

"Mommy scoot over next to daddy!" she smiled. I looked at her like she was the most insane five year old I've ever met. I sighed and scooted next to him but leaving a gap.

"Closerrr." she says cheesing. If I had a choice to go back to my beige walls and start banging my head after this I will. I scooted next to Lewis leaving no space. He smirked and put his arm around me. I glared at him and he quickly put it back to his side. We started the game and since I was near the stack of cards I got to pick them up for Brooklyn and Lewis. I read Lewis aloud.

"Go to Jail no Parole." I said lying.

"This is the 7th time in the game!" he said frustrated. I snickered then he snatched the card out my hand and glared at me when he got finished reading it. I looked everywhere but where he was.

"You cheater! this doesn't say anything about Jail OR Parole!" he said sucking his teeth. Brooklyn whistled , well actually spit but we'll call it whistling for now.

"Okiee back to da game" she says grabbing the card out of Lewis's hand and putting it behind her back. I snickered again and Lewis shoved me a little. I straight faced him. It was Lewis turn and he was biting his lip. DAMNN! He so sexy. WAIT! What did I just say? Did I just say my enemy was SEXY? Well he is no lie I wasn't no fool when I went with Lewis. I shook off the thoughts and the game ended.

"Boo Its time for bed." Lewis said helping up Brooklyn and carrying her to her room. I leaned back on the couch. Brooklyn has school tomorrow and I can't wait because finally my baby can talk to somebody other then Me,Lewis, My Momma, Zonnique, and the rest of my family. Lewis walked down the stairs and sat next to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why you show so much anger towards me?" Lewis says puting his arm on the couch behind my head.

"For god sakes Lewis you cheated on me with my bestfriends, cousins, and once I even caught you but you continued to do it INFRONT of me." I said tearing up thinking about It.

"Lewis when I found out I was pregnant with your child I just wished that I could kill you." I said shaking my head wiping my tears.

"Bahja I still love you.. and Im sorry I was 15 with no mind what so ever.." he said turning me to face him.

"Ion wanna hear that bullshit Lewis! cause you and I both know that you dont mean It and you the same old 15 year old Lewis." I yelled. Lewis sighed and sat back.

"Whatever Bahja. think what you wanna think because at the end of the day I still love you and you still love me." he said sitting back turning the tv on. I was beyond pissed! I grabbed the remote turning of the TV.

"What makes you think that I love YOU?!" I said folding my arms.

"You don't have a man after what? 4 years?" he said sitting up. I was about to say something back but he was right... I was scared to move on because I thought other guys would be just like him so basically I was still hung on my relationship with him...

"Lewis I don't love you. okay? I don't..after what you put me through I ain't got one ounce of love for you!" I yelled throwing the pillow at him and him throwing the pillow back. I threw the remote at him and it missed and hit the wall. Zonnique busted open the door. Me and Lewis turned around to look at an angry Zonnique who slapped both of us.

"My niece called me and said she was scared because you two dumb asses excuse my language but you guys need to get It together because I ain't having my baby scared cause of y'all asses." she said fuming. I rubbed my cheek. Damn Zonnique! Brooklyn came downstairs with tears on her face. My face softened and I felt extremely bad.

"Baby c'mere.." I said sitting down crossing my legs. She shook her head no and ran to Zonnique. Tears started In my eyes..I scared my baby so much she didn't want to be next to me.

"Pookie.." I said letting the tears slide down my cheeks. Zonnique shook her head and opened the door for her and Brooklyn to walk out of.

"No baby I'm sorry!" I screeched having a fit.

"You two can have her back when you have some sense and are grown enough to deal with each other and see that you two need to be together to help Brooklyn but Instead y'all enemies and throwing stuff at each other scaring her." Zonnique said closing the door. I broke down and pulled my knees up to my chest and started rocking back and fourth. Lewis stood there looking apologetic and astonished. I ran Into my room and shut the door locking It behind me. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up and threw my robe on and my slippers. I grabbed my car keys and I hopped In my car driving off to Zonnique's house. Im getting my baby back. I stopped In Zonnique's drive way and I knocked on her door. She answered rubbing her eyes.

"What you want Bahja Its twelve in the morning!" she said frowning. I pushed passed her and ran to the guest room. I opened the door and saw Brooklyn sound asleep. I jumped In her bed and put my arms around her. I needed her..she was my sunshine..my only sunshine.

Craig Crippen Jr.

I was hanging with my homies Jacob, Chresanto, and Rayan. I told them about my situation with Bahja and they all shook their heads.

"Dude you shouldnt've kissed her, you should of listened to what she was saying. She's not ready to love." Jacob said leaning back. I sighed and nodded my head.

"I know..but she was looking so fine and I needed her." I said rubbing my face. Chresanto shook his head and leaned on his hand.

"Wait you said BAHJA? I think thats Zonnique's friend." Ray said texting well y'all know Zonnique.

"Probably." I said.

"Damn. Zonnique got all the friends! I need to hit her up!" He said chuckling.

"Ayo Bahja got an Instagram?" Chresanto said smiling.

"Back off croissant!" I said glaring at him. He put his hands up In defense.

"You said she was single!" he shrugged. Ray showed Chresanto a picture of Bahja.

"DAAAMN SHE TOO BAD!" Chresanto jumped.

"Chresanto your a player you dont deserve Bahja she's already been heartbroken." I said leaning forward.

Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez. 7:00am.

I woke up hugging nothing..I got up and searched around the house. Brooklyn was In the movie room watching Finding Nemo In 3D. Nique was busy on her phone playing candy crush.

"Goodmorning y'all.." I said rubbing my arm frowning.

"Morning." Nique said not looking up from her phone. Brooklyn said nothing,

"Brooklyn I'm going to IHOP you coming?" I said knowing she loves that place. She jumped up and walked with me to go get her shoes and coat.

"You so wrong" Zonnique said laughing.

"Hey I gotta get on her good side" I said defensively. We walked out of Niques house to my car and this time I opened the door and Brooklyn climbed In by herself. I frowned and got In driving to the nearest IHOP. I called Lewis and told him to meet me there. Oh lawd..the memories.