Adrenaline

Before you read make sure you comment, vote, and follow when you finish reading please and thank you and you dont have to though lol! No force intended. Love yall have a good read!

Bahja Rodriguez.

"I swear if i see Lewis he's six feet under!" I screeched. I was pissed no more than pissed I was ANGRY. I shouldn't be getting angry but I'm fa sho getting even.  I smirked to myself and just sat down.

"Bahja what happened?" Craig hopped up. I threw the note at him angry.

"Baby did daddy come and see you?" I gritted my teeth sitting next to her.

"No...I was napping." Her eyes searched over mine. I looked away as fast as I could. I want to live a regular life..I do...and I have a perfect plan to make sure that happens.

"Brooklyn how does Los Angeles sound? living wise?" I smiled.

"Fun!" she squealed. I took my phone out my pocket and went to texting Tamara. I was moving today and Im oh so sure of it. I know Brookyln's still in bad shape but maybe she could transfer hospitals? I pressed the doctor's button and five minutes later a doctor came in.

"Hello Mrs.Rodriguez! Whats wrong?" He puts his pen behind his ear.

"Um Im moving today and I was wondering if I could switch Brooklyn's hospital? I mean I don't want to leave her behind because she's my daughter." I explained to him.

"I'm not really sure but if she takes her medicine before she gets on the plane she'll probably be fine. But make sure she goes straight back to the hospital when you guys get to..." He went on.

"California." I smiled.

"When you guys get to California and into a hospital tell em to give me a call and I'll tell them Brooklyn's condition and so forth." He nods. 

"Ok well thanks doctor! Could you get some nurses in here to help Brooklyn well you know.." I laughed a little.

"Sure!" He walked out the door. I sighed, so much work man.

"This Lewis guy is crazy!" Craig whispered.

"Yeah I know. Thats why im moving." I rubbed my face.

"Bahja you must be in a difficult and crazy position in life." He sat next to me.

"I am and I don't know why...I really don't. It was bad before but now its worse." I laid my head in my hands.

"Bahj. don't worry yourself about it because I'm right here and I'm going to make sure you and Brooklyn are safe as possible." Craig kissed my cheek.

"Buddy boo can you change the channel to spongebob." Brooklyn lips spread into a smile.

"How do you know its on?" Craig raised an eyebrow.

"Cause spongebob always comes on at 12:30!" she cheesed even more. I got a math lover already. 

Zonnique Pullins.

I was playing video games with all my siblings and I was losing so bad you would've thought I never played a video game in my life.

"Nique you suck at Black Ops!" Domani chuckled.

"Right Nique you need some practice then more practice and then a class of practice to top that off." Deyjah laughed along with Domani.

"Thought that was funny." I sucked on my teeth.

"Yup." They laughed harder then before.

"Then this is about to be hilarious" I said as I unplugged the game from the wall.

"AWH C'MON NIQUE! WE AIN'T EVEN GET TO SAVE IT YET!" Domani yelled.

"Nique Nique you a sore loser." Messiah chuckled.

"Man forget y'all Im a winner!" I pimp walked out like a boss.

"ZONNIQUE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS IS HERE!" My mom yelled from downstairs. My dad rushed past me and down the stairs before I could even get onto one of the steps. Once I finally made it down the stairs I saw my dad analyzing Jacob.

"You a drug dealer? a player? are you a HUMAN?" My dad stepped up to him.

"N-no sir I mean yes I am a human but the other's no." Jacob shook like an earthquake.

"Dad leave him alone! he's just my bestfriend Jacob, y'know Princeton from Mindless Behavior this is him." I smiled trying to get my dad to back off.

"He better not live up to that name or my gun will have Mindless Behavior" My dad scowled at Jacob and walked back up the stairs. My mom went after him and I could hear them arguing back and forth.  I turned back to Jacob and showed a smile of embarassment.

"Sorry! He's really protective over me." I slightly frowned.

"I can tell" he tried to stop shaking.

"Well c'mon!" I grabbed his hand guiding him to the stairs. I ran up the stairs and waited for his slow poke self to follow after. When he finally got to the top I walked to my room and opened the door. He walked in and plopped on the floor. I left the room door open just incase.

"Why you on the floor?" I giggled.

"So the police can have evidence of my blood if your dad tries to kill me" Jacob hugged the floor. I laughed up a storm while he had a straight face. Wait he was serious? 

"Jacob your funny! my dad wouldn't do that! I think.." I said unsure.

"Thats exactly why im on this floor." He straight faced me again. I tried to step over Jacob but i fell and our lips collided. My adrenaline...

Chresanto August.

I traveled the ball to the hoop and dunked on Ray.

"YEAH BOYYY!" I became reckless with him.

"Oh shut up you got lucky!" Ray rolled his eyes.

"Nah he got you Ray" Breaunna giggled. 

"Shut up BREAUNNA MERKELL WOMACK! like you could play any better." Ray chuckled. Breaunna got up.

"If I win you have to give me twenty dollars and a new iphone case." she smirked.

"Alright lets play then! who ever gets three points first ." Ray got up and stood to Breaunna's level.

"OKAY START!" I said impatiently throwing the ball in the air. Breaunna caught it and made a quick three pointer ending the bet and the game. She didn't even move bro!

"Damnnnn! Ray you suck!" I laughed. 

"Maybe next time ray..oh and I like my phone cases in purple or charecters." she smiled. I could tell Ray was attracted to Breaunna because he stared at her the whole time which is probably why he lost to me and her. In the girls bestfriend dictionary this is wrong, In the guy dictionary, going with your ex's bestfriend is nothing to be hype or fight about. But like I said the girls have a different way than us guys do. They always do..them adrenalines.

Sorry if the updates short but PLEASE comment, vote, and follow cause I know I got some ghost readers and I would like to change that but I still love y'all ghost readers. Y'all know the reason why the updates be late..school and homework.