My Team.

Jacob Perez.

I sighed as I sat on the bench across from the candy shop. I haven't spoke to Chresanto, Rayan, or Craig since the tour got canceled and even before that after Chresanto popped off on me. He was telling the truth...but Im still deep in like with Zonnique and that's not going to change. My phone rang multiple times and on the third ring I slipped it out and answered.

"Hello?" I put it up to my ear.

"Jacob Nique is dying!" Keisha cried.

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DYING?" I hopped up racing down the street and turning the corner.

"She cuts and this time she cut the wrong vein, she's In Little Mount.Hospital go check on her! I can't go because im out of town..I heard they've all been there for 5 hours and Tip,Tam, and Tameka flew out there." Keisha screamed through the phone. I already traveled a few signs because I guessed she would most likely be at that one.

"Im on my way there keish.!" I puffed. I turned the corner and saw the hospital just a few away. I ran like a track star and reached the door. I opened the door and looked around to see Bahja, Breaunna, Tiny, TT Sham, Brooklyn, Ray, Chresanto, Walt, Tam, Zonnique's siblings and Tip. I sat next to Bahja who scowled at me. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me even the security guards outside the window and by the doors.

"Did I do something wrong?'" I frowned.

"You abandoned Nique!" King spat at me.

"W-what?" I sat on the edge of my seat.

"Your name was one of the cuts on her wrist with a line across it!" Tip glared at me. I started breathing hard. 

"I-guys I didn't know! I was trying to stay away from her because Chresanto was all nagging me about how she's Ray's leftovers and how Ray was still inlike with her so I just left her alone!" I frowned. Chresanto's face instantly filled with guilt.

"Bro you told yo own brother that? It didnt matter if Zonnique was my leftovers! Matter of fact it wasn't even left overs If we both cleaned the plate! Were bestfriends now. You just caused one cut on Zonnique's arm! Physically and Emotional cuts!" Ray shook his head. Chresanto shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Im truly sorry guys! Especially to Mrs.Tiny and Mr.Tip." I looked at them with pleading eyes. Tip got up and walked over to me. I slid back in my seat and my heart was beating every step he took. He finally got over to me and examined me

"You coo mane...you respectful, smart, and if Nique cutting yo name on her arm you must be worth millions." He chuckled. I nervously chuckled with him.

"The cutting part wasn't funny." T.I stopped laughing. I stopped right after he finished the y. Lord knows I want to stay alive.

"Sorry sir!" I choked out. He chuckled again and sat next to me in the empty seat. He began alking to me about Zonnique's child life and what happens if I break her heart, his rules, and you know everything else.

Bahja Rodriguez.

While Uncle Tip was talking to Jacob the rest of the room was quiet. I fiddled with my thumbs while Breaunna chewed on her hair. I snatched the hair out her mouth.

"Don't do that. Nique's going to be fine!" I thought positive.

"Okay I'll stop chewing on my hair if you stop twiddling your thumbs." she said smartly. 

"Deal!" I smiled and sat back. I fought the urge to twiddle my thumbs while Breaunna fought the urge to chew on her hair. You might think this Is stupid but right now its keeping Breaunna and I from thinking about Zonnique's health. This is about the second time she's in a hospital bed just like Brooklyn. I sighed pulling her to my side.