Emotions

Zonnique J. Pullins.

Baby don't you know you got all my love, all my love x2

Hold up, wait.

Before you go just stay and talk to me for a little.

Baby wont you loosen up just a little(Uh)

See what you don't understand was falling in love was apart of my plan.

It started with a crush I called you my man.

Doubt that Ill ever fall in love again

Cause you give me chills, everytime we chill.

I spent all of my days doing nothing but loving you, nothing but loving ya baby.

(Boy you got all my time)

Im loving your loving im lovin' it, lovin' it baby.- Ariana Grande "Lovin' It"

I opened my diary and flipped through my book trying to find a clean page. I don't really know what's wrong with me. I've just been thinking about Jacob...his face, his personality, his laugh, his kindness, all of it. I just cant stop thinking about HIM. I refuse to believe I'm in love with my best friend but my mind is pushing me further and further past like to love. I try my hardest to relax and clear my mind but every time his face pops back up in my mind a dozen other memories pop up and then its like a whole video gallery in my head! I plopped down onto my creme flowered quilt. I closed my eyes about to drift off into dream land.

BANG BANG!

"Who is it?" I groaned getting up and walking down the stairs to the door.

"Its your best friend." A voice said.

"Jacob you have a key for a reason y'know!" I opened the door. But It wasn't Jacob, It was Rayan.

"Hey Ray." I said moving aside letting him in.

"Wassup Nique?" Ray said

"My money." I laughed.

"Thats wassup." He said going upstairs. Um okay? I followed him and my room door was open with him sitting in my computer chair.

"So whats poppin 'round these parks." He chuckled.

"Its been chill I guess." I shrugged sitting down on my bed.

"Cool...cool. I just came over to see f you were okay." He said softly.

"Im fine. Rayan is something bothering you?" I put my legs up and leaned on the headboard.

"Yes." He admitted flopping down face first onto my bed.

"Tell bestfriend Nique Nique whats wrong." I said braiding his hair.

"Well there's this girl I like- well kind of love and she's the best friend of my ex and I told her that I liked- well again love her but she rejected me because she has a boyfriend and she said that it wouldn't be right if we dated since me and her best friend use to date." Ray sighed.

"Ray I know your talking about me and Breaunna." I laughed a little.

"You do?" He lifted his head up more.

"Yeah you made it real obvious." I laughed again.

"Oh..." he laid his head to the side.

"I'll talk to her again for ya. How does that sound?" I said taking the braid apart.

"Good! And wait you talked to her before?!" He worried.

"Yeah she told me about y'all little well what you just told me. She really feels bad."

"I didn't mean to make her feel bad." Ray groaned into the quilt.

"I know. Just go home and chill Ray. I got your back." I smiled as he lifted up. Me and Ray locked eyes and he leaned in but I quickly moved resulting in me falling off the bed. Ray mumbled a sorry and rushed out the room. A few minutes later I heard the front door open and then close. I heard "Honest" By Future playing. My phone! I searched through the covers and sheets then I finally found it. Jacob was calling.

"Open the door!" Jacob chuckled. I ran down the stairs almost busting my ass, and opened the door. Jacob held a black jewelry bag

"Whats that jake?" I pointed to the bag.

"It's something I wanna give you." He smiled. He undid the strings and it was a silver bracelet with my name and birthday, a big heart with small diamonds in it, and on the other side of the big heart was his name and birthday. I looked up at him and hugged him.

"Thanks baby!" I cheered.

"Baby?" Jacob raised an eyebrow.

"I mean buddy..buddy is what I meant" I blushed looking away.

"No you were right. Im your baby and your my stroller. You keep me rolling and I want to know if you would be roller forever?" He smiled grabbing my hands.

"Yes I'll be yours cornball." I giggled.

"But you said yes though so you must love this cornball." He pointed to himself. He got me feeling emotions

Woop! Janique is finally official! Yay! Comment, Vote, Follow. The usual. Love yall! Spread the love!