Limits

Please comment, vote, and follow after reading. Enjoy!

Bahja Rodriguez.

I looked at Brooklyn an Craig who were coloring in Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I was exhausted! I had dance rehearsals, vocal rehearsals, walking rehearsals, hell even breathing rehearsals! It's all worth it in the end though. To see the smiles on my family and fans beautiful faces. Craig and Brooklyn have been ditching me ever since they became close. It's okay though..when I bring ice cream home they won't be getting any of it! I sighed and got up walking towards the door. Craig was coloring in spongebob when I turned back. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back winked closing the door. I looked at my car and decided if I should walk to the hospital or not. I shook my head and started to walk on the sidewalk on my way to the hospital. I mean it wasn't that far and I need to lose a few pounds...I think I already did from all those rehearsals though. I finally reached the side of the hospital. I looked in the windows and then the sliding doors opened. I slowly walked to the front desk.

"May I help you?" The lady at the desk said.

"Um I'm here to see Zonnique Pullins." I looked around then at the lady.

"Sign here and then you can go right up." The nurse pushed the clipboard towards me smiling. I read before I signed because I didn't know what the fuck this was and I wasn't about to get myself in a little situation. When I read over it all I signed and turned to walk to the elevators. The door slid open and I walked in. A little old lady smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Who ya here for young lady?" The lady looked up at me.

"My best friend." I didn't want to let the lady know who Zonnique was because I didn't know her.

"Your lucky. My best friend died 2 years ago from a car crash. I was in the car with her and then boom. A car crashed right into us. Now I got this hump on back and my legs ain't what they used to be." The lady shook her head. I didn't know what to say to the lady.. The elevator dinged and it was my floor.

"Sorry for your loss! Have a good day!" I looked back at the lady as I walked. She smiled and waved. I relaxed my shoulders as I opened the door to Zonnique's room. Jacob and Nique were having a full blown make out session in the hospital bed. I heard a moan come from somebody's mouth.

"This is nasty." I screeched. They looked back at me wide eyed

"How much did you see?" Zonnique said as Jacob got up. I faked moaned and did kissy faces. Zonnique and Jacob were blushing.

"You tell no one." Zonnique warned.

"Except Breaunna, Chresanto, Ray, Craig, Tip, Tiny, Tam, Walt, and Keish" I laughed.

"PLWASE DONT TELL MR.TIP! PLEASE BAHJA!" Jacob begged and whined. I bursted out laughing. He really is scared of Uncle Tip. Jacob started hyperventilating.

"Okay fine I won't tell anyone.." I was cut off.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Jacob hugged my leg.

"Buuuut you guys have to-" cut off AGAIN.

"And there's a catch." Zonnique rolled her eyes.

"BUUT Zonnique you have to promise to stop hurting yourself and Jacob you have to promise to ask Zonnique to be your girlfriend cause y'all too cute!" I smiled. Jacob nodded but Zonnique looked down messing with her hospital bracelet.

"Nique Nique I didn't hear a peep or action from you." I looked at her.

"Bahja I don't know...I'll try." She looked up at me.

"What do you mean you don't know? You just went beyond your limits cutting and now you don't know." I rolled my eyes.

"I said I'll try!" Zonnique screamed out of frustration.

"Ok whatever Zonnique. Just kill yourself by cutting again I mean you were almost near death anyway right?" I glared at her. I saw the tears forming in Zonnique's eyes. Jacob ran over by her side. Okay maybe I did go beyond my limits. I ran out the room to the elevators and pushed the button several times. The elevator finally got here and I rushed inside and pushed the button. The elevator soon dinged and I walked out. I wanted to cry so bad for telling Nique that but she needed a rude awakening! I jogged back to the house and opened the door. I threw the keys on the table and sprinted into my room, closing the door, and locking it.

Rayan Lopez.

My whole body shifted as I stood on her porch and by her I mean Breaunna. I knocked the second time and pulled the dandelions close to my chest. The door opened and Breaunna appeared from behind eating a mandarin orange.

"Wassam fam? Why you all dressed up?" She took another mandarin orange out the fruit cup.

"Well I-I think I love you Breaunna!" I spit out. My heart thumped and I swear I was having a down low heart attack.

"Ray that's funny where's the boys at?! I know they hiding somewhere! You guys can come out now" She said looking outside. My shoulders sunk and so did my heart.

"I'm not joking Breaunna.." I clung to my arm. Breaunna's face and demeanor changed.

"Ray...it's nice that you did all this but I have a boyfriend and it would be weird if I went out with my bestfriends ex. I'm sorry...call me when you get home. Drive safe Rayan..." She frowned closing the door. I threw the rose down and stormed off to my car. Zonnique doesn't love me, Breaunna doesn't love me. I'm basically loving the crew! I don't care anymore I'm done with girls. They don't spare MY feelings so why should I spare THEIRS. I shook my head rapidly and put the key in the ignition, speeding to my house. Once I got there I walked down the pavement to the door. I snatched my keys out and stuck it in the keyhole. The door opened and I slammed it close as soon as I was in. Man will I ever find love? I'm so done.

Zonnique Pullins.

I wiped my tears and leaned back into my pillow. I missed how it was BEFORE Lewis came back in and started to ruin lives. I miss the good days where me, Bahja, and Bre would chill and make jokes. I miss so many memories that I would rather go back in time to do them over then be right here in the present and have to make this memory. Jacob left to go help his mom with his nieces and nephews so now I was all alone. I opened the locket Jacob gave me and stared at the pictures. Everybody was so happy. Why do happy memories go? Why do limits stop? Questions that don't have answers.

This is a short update like always.. If there's errors my fault.. I'm updating on my phone since my computer is with my cousin. Comment,vote, and follow.