Right There.

After you read please comment, vote, follow please and thank you. Happy reading! 

Bahja Rodriguez.

We finally moved after a week which I thought would only take a day but it didn't.I know it was a cliche move to relocate me and Brooklyn to Los Angeles and I'm probably going to regret moving here, but for right now its the best option. Keisha and the boys cut the tour short because of bad behavior, and by bad behavior she means BAD behavior. The boys took pranks to the extreme, said stuff they were not supposed to, and having too many family problems. We'll restart tour in a month or so. We all apologized to the fans who spent their money and we promised them even more fan interaction, more clothing, more albums, and even more singles. I sighed as I placed the box down onto my new beautiful pink carpet. Keisha found me and Craig a beautiful house with 5 bedrooms and  yes I said me and Craig. Craig moved in with me because 1. He didn't want to live with his mom anymore 2. He wanted Brooklyn to have a father figure in her life even if we break up 3. he wanted to grow a closer bond with me. This was all crazy I must admit. Brooklyn came running in with her new puppy that Craig bought her. Which was an idea I had no part or say in and was forced to agree with puppy eyes and lip quivering. They let Brooklyn out the California hospital but she still has to take her medicine which is why she's really hyper right now.

"Riley!" Brooklyn squealed. Yeah we named the puppy Riley Ramon Rodriguez. Its a boy and about four or five months old. Craig appeared from the front door with dog supplies. I exhaled and continued to take out the rest of my things. I didn't bring a lot, I only brought all my heels and shoes and some t-shirts. I wanted Lewis to still think I was on tour and not at home at the moment. I made sure I notified my neighbors not to tell him..well I bribed them. Im pretty sure someone else is already moving into my old house though. 

"Family Meeting Time!" Craig yelled from the family room. Brooklyn brushed past me making me choke on the wind behind her. Sounds weird and all but it happened! I finally got to the family room which wasn't as far as I made it out to be, I just walk slow. I sat down on my recliner chair. 

"Okay so now that everyone is here..." Craig looked at me as my eyes closed.

"And awake." He scolded me without saying my name. My eyes flickered open and I groaned.

"Anyways I would like to tell you guys that Im happy to be a new edition to this small family! Im very happy to be Brooklyn's new dad." When he said that my eyes darted towards him. WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?! he smiled at me and I just wanted to poke his eyes out but then put them back in because that would be mean to do that to your new lover. It is mean..right?

"Okay thats all I wanted to say meeting ajourned! Lets all go eat some Ice cream!" He cheered. He bent down letting Brooklyn get on his back. 

"Brzzzz" Craig made noises trying to sound like an airplane but what he really sounded like was a phone. But Im going to let them have their little fun. It's not like Im jealous that my daughter is having more fun with a person she just met than she ever had with me. Pshh not jealous at all. In fact I dont care! Yup thats right. I DON'T care. When I got to the kitchen Brooklyn and Craig were making everything waffle bowls. Brooklyn's has chocolate, vanilla, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate chip cookies, oreos, chocolate chips, waffle bits, and chocolate sprinkles. Craig has the same exact thing except he only has rainbow sprinkles. I took out my waffle bow and added my toppings and I sat down at the island. Brooklyn came and sat next to me smiling.

"What you smilin' fah traitor." I smiled at her.

"Cause I lub you." she cheesed hugging me. I spun the island chair around to face him.

"I love you too babes." I kissed all over her face. I finished my ice cream and when Brooklyn finished her's Craig took both of our bowls and washed them while I put her to bed. Y'all probably saying its 8:00 already? Yeah. We got here pretty late, like at 5:30. I made her take a bath, brush her teeth, and a prayer.

"Mommy instead of you reading a book could you put on Awiana Gwande." she poked her lip out. I smiled and put on Daydreamin' and she wiggled down into her covers. I turned on her favorite night light aka the one with stars that shine bright on the walls. I turned off the light and closed the door. I slowly walked into my room, stripped off the clothes I wore all day, and rushed into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and washed up with my pink sponge and my honey body wash. I got up and wrapped the towel around me. I did my after shower routine and threw on my rugrats grown-up onsie pajama. Yeah Im a big baby. I plopped down onto my bed and my eye-lids instantly shut and I dozed off.

8:50 am- Still Bahja's P.O.V 

I yawned as I got up from my pink zebra print covers and walked out the door to Brooklyn's room. I slowly opened the door and what I saw amazed me. It was Brooklyn and Craig already up, watching spongebob and they were matching! They had on a red polo shirt with a huge white 3 on the back, Brooklyn had black leggings while Craig had black jeans, craig had a gold rollie while brooklyn had a gold plated necklace with her name on it and a bracelet that matched.

"Where the money trees you hiding Craig?" I smirked. 

"Me and Mines rock the best. Got that?" He pulled Brooklyn over to him. 

"The best is way too much money especially for a child." I still smirked.

"Stop hating and get yours." He grinned and put both polo hats on himself and her. Now thats too much money.

"Plus I didn't buy this rollie, it was a gift." He laughed. Slickness too crazy.

"You crazy Craig and we've only gone out for a week!" I rolled my eyes.

"Again me and mines get the best now go put on your outfit that I got for you." He shooed me to my room. What outfit? I won't know unless I see it. I ran to my room and saw a redand black "Real" jersey with my name on the back, black leggings (that I already had), and the fire red 4's. He blow his money just like Chresanto and Ray. Crazy ass boys. I showered again, did my after shower routine, brushed my teeth, and washed my weave which turned curly. I wore it like that. I put on my clothes and laced my shoes. This is entirely too much and I feel like a gold digger.

"Your not a gold digger." Craig walked past me into the bathroom.

"Where's Brooklyn's Bows?" He yelled from the bathroom.

"Left drawer!" I yelled back. He came out with a black bow and walked back to Brooklyn's room. I followed after him and watched him do her hair. Lastly he put the bow on and took her to look.

"I look pwetty! thanks daddy!" she cheesed kissing his cheek. Oh no. I sighed. This is going too fast. 

"Craig can I talk to you?" I twiddled with my thumbs. He left Brooklyn to finish watching spongebob and followed me to the couch. 

"I think we should take it slow..were going too fast. We already live together which is a MAJOR step, I just think we should slow things down and go on a date first." I spilled. He nodded in agreement.

"Your right but I'm telling you this now, I don't care if me and you break up but I WILL be there for Brooklyn. I want her to have a father figure because lord knows what boys be doing today, what bullys say, and what girls do." He sat back. I smiled and kissed him.

"EWWW!" Brooklyn gagged. We both laughed. I finally have someone.

Now I know he's going to be right there.\

This chapter was inspired by Ariana Grande- Right There. as you know and sorry I haven't updated this whole week school has been crazy throwing projects and homework at me. My chinese made me do a vocal chinese test! like who memorizes that stuff?! But Comment, Vote, Follow

Baddie ReloadedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara