Bahja!

Please Comment, Vote, Follow after reading this chapter. Thank you. Enjoy your reading!

Chapter 1-Bahja.

Every single night
And every single day
Ima do my thang
Ima do my thang
So don't you worry bout me
Ima be okay.
Cause Ima do my thang
Cause ima do my thang
Ima ima ima do my thang. x2
(oooh ooohwooo x4.)
Ima do my thang x3
Bang bang Ima shoot em down baby.
Look at me I'm high up off the ground baby.
Aw sh* pass that sh* around baby
That chick trip but ion hear a sound baby
Im south southern bare crazier than hell. - Miley Cyrus "Do My Thang"

I held Brooklyn's hand as I walked inside the meeting. Me and the girls came to a decesion and it was to ask Interscope (our label) to be dropped so we can put out our album with no problems and limitations. Of course paparazzi and press surrounded me and the girls.

"BAHJA! BAHJA! is that your daughter? Shes so pretty!" The women practically screamed to get my attention. As always I ignored the question. Until they started asking Brooklyn questions and pulling on her.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I said as I brung her in front of me. Its one thing when you mess with me its another if you mess with my family. We finally got to the door and the security guards escorted us to the room. When we got inside, I made sure I sat on the other side of Breaunna. Yes I was still mad at her. Zonnique and I's eyes met and she frowned sitting down. I shook my head and sat too. Breaunna looked at us confused but then she shook it off and looked at us in a serious way. I know what she was trying to tell us and she didn't even have to tell us. I can hear her voice now "Keep problems and business separated just like past and future." Everybody came in and crowded the table. We discussed what we came here for, signed papers, said our goodbyes, and left. There was nothing more to say except we wanted to be let go. I picked the sleepy Brooklyn up and laid her head on my shoulder. We walked out and saw 4x the paparazzi and press then when we walked in. I walked with confidence. Im tired of hiding Brooklyn.

"Bahja is that your child?" A reporter came running next to me. I looked at her.

"Yes, yes she is." I kissed Brooklyn's forehead and smiled at all of the cameras. They wanted a story and now they got one.

"Whos the baby by Bahja?! We've heard its by Prodigy or Craig Crippen Jr from Mindless Behavior!" A man paparazzi said. I ignored that one and got into the car. Breaunna sat next to me and then in came Zonnique.

"Im proud of you Bee." Bre smiled hugging me. Brooklyn looked up at me and smiled.

"Mommy can I play on your phone?" she said pointing to my phone. I slid it out and opened up her favorite game "Candy Crush". She sprawled out on my lap while playing her game. I took out my pink beats from the seat pocket and put it on her ears. I took off my jacket and put it on her. I'd sacrifice the cold, music- less, phone-less, foodless, homeless, and everything less for Brooklyn Daja-Marie Rodriguez.

Craig Crippen Jr.

I sat on the stool in the recording room. I was making a cover to "Furthest Thing" By Drake for my fans. I sung from my heart and instantly thought of Bahja. I hope her meeting with Interscope went well after all shes been having a hard time in life. I finished up and put my hat back on. I walked out an gave my recording studio manager, Gavin, a dap. I sat on the couch and looked at my phone. My twitter feed was blown up with stuff about Bahja. I read one.

"Bahja finally confirms the little girl as her daughter but is Prodigy the father?!" I'm guessing this is one of the paparazzi people who were there. I wanted to know more so I scrolled down to find a video. People always have videos for stuff like this especially when its a celebrity. I opened the video and youtube enlarged on my phone. I saw Bahja, Breaunna, and Zonnique walking out the building and a reporter asked Bahja if Brooklyn was her and she says yes. Then they asked if Brooklyn was mine. Hell yeah she is! Okay maybe she isn't by blood but still! Mine all over. Kind of even looks like me. We both sexy as hell. *inserts sexy pose* let me stop being cocky and conceited.

"Ayo Walt and Vinman Im out! Bout to go chill with Bahj and Brook." I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door chunking up the deuces on my way out. I threw my jacket on and walked down the steps. I finally got to my car and hopped in closing the door after me. I put the key in and started the car backing up. "Dark Horse" By Katy Perry ft. Juicy J blasted out my speakers. This my stuff! I nodded my head to the beat as I drove back to the house. I saw Bahja, Brooklyn, Breaunn, and Zonnique getting out the car and walking up the sidewalk. I pulled into the driveway and got out. I ran up to Bahja and picked her up hugging her and twirling her around. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey shawty what yo name is?" I chuckled.

"Shawty Bee Coolin'!" She laughed kissing my lips this time. I pulled her closer by her waist and deepened the kiss. We ended up walking backwards onto the hood of my car. Its amazing we didn't trip over anything. Bahja deepened the kiss even more.

"Bahja! We can't do this right here infront of your family and what if someone sees us?" I said pulling away. Bahja turned around to see everyone hiding their laughs and Breaunna hiding Brooklyn's eyes. Bahja blushed and turned back around to me putting her head on my chest. We walked to the door and I took my key out. I opened the door letting everyone inside. Me and Bahja walked over to the couch still stuck to each other, and sat down. She curled up on my chest and smiled. After a few more minutes I felt and heard her small snores. Everyone cooed and awh'd even Brooklyn.

"Daddy can I have some ice cream now that mommy sleep now?" Brooklyn cheesed. Everyone laughed.

"No but nice try youngin'." I laughed gently picking Bahja up and carried her to her room. I quietly swung open the covers revealing the sheets. I placed her down and put the covers over her.

"Thanks daddy." Brooklyn ran over to me and hugged me. I smiled down at my little pumpkin. She yawned crawling over by her mothers side of the bed.

"Daddy come take a sleep with me and mommy." Brooklyn snuggled up under her mother. I took off my shoes and layed next to her. I closed my eyes. I heard Brooklyn whisper

"Thwank you gwod for a daddy AND. A mommy." She kissed Bahja and Craig and then snuggled up under both of us, closing her eyes, smiling. I smiled and waited for Brooklyn to go to sleep which didn't take that long. I leaned over and whispered into Brooklyn's ear.

"I love you baby girl." I kissed her cheek and kissed Bahja's soft lips. Bahja, bahja, bahja.

Sorry if this has errors or is short to you Im updating on my phone again... Yeah I know... Comment,Vote, and Follow.