A Whole Different Ball Game.

Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez.

I waited for Lewis monkey potatoe head self to get here. Brooklyn was being impatient asking me when we were gonna go In and eat. Lewis finally pulled up with his girlfriend Miamber (me-amber) by his side. That's why he was taking so long? To pick up THOT. I got out the car and helped Brooklyn out then made my way to the door.

"How many?" The waiter said.

"Two." I said.

"She means four." Lewis said glaring at me and then smiling at the lady

"No I mean TWO." I growled.

"Don't listen to her table for four" he said stepping in front of me.

"WHAT? Don't listen to him TABLE FOR TWO!" I said pushing him back. Me and him bickered back and forth. Brooklyn pushed me and Lewis aside

"Table for four pwease." She said embarrassed. I huffed and we all made our way to the table. I made sure Brooklyn was sitting next to me and away from Miamber. I put my hand on the last menue and Miamber did too. I gave her a "bitch remove your hand before you lose it" look.

"Lewis can we share a menue because your BM is acting bitch made." She said looking at me the whole time. I put my hand on her head and did a silent prayer.

"Bitch get yo hand up off me!" she yelled. God aint get to me fast enough. I pushed Miamber out her chair and started clawing at her face.

"Who bitch made now?!" I yelled still hitting her. She punched me and as I was about to hit back Lewis picked me up. I was kicking my feet.

"Let me go! I'm tired of her stank ass attitudes with me! Jealous ass bitch!" I spat on her.

"Who jealous of you?! A single bitch who still sprung on another woman's man..nah I'm good." she laughed. At this point I limped out Lewis's arms and pounced on her shredding her. The IHOP manager pulled us apart again and made us leave. I fixed my hair and clothes. I grabbed Brooklyn's hand and quickly walked to my car. It's almost time for Brooklyn to go to school anyway.

"Mommy I'm hungry.." She said pouting.

"We got 25 minutes so I'll stop at McDonald's" I said swerving out the lot onto the street. Lewis constantly texted me "Sorry's" and called me about a thousand times. Brooklyn was In the back looking down fiddling with her fingers.

"Babe we'll go to Zaxby's after school and tomorrow morning we'll try IHop or Waffle House." I said biting my lip still looking in the rear view mirror in the car. Brooklyn slowly nodded her head.

"I love you pookie..I truly do..and Im sorry you had to witness me being crazy like that. Don't be like mommy and do that. Kay boo?" I said focusing on the road.

"Yes mommy." She said with a small smile. I blew her a kiss and she blew me one back. We finally got to McDonald's and I ordered Orange Juice, a hash brown, and a sausage Mcmuffin. I got Brooklyn the same. I payed, they gave me the stuff, and I drove off. I got to Brooklyn's school just In time. I unbuckled my seatbelt and heard Brooklyn's unbuckle too.

"We'll pookie it's time.." I said smiling but inside I was DYING! I'm gonna be so lonely without Brooklyn. It's just 7 hours Bahja It's just 7 hours. 7 hours of hell.

"Okay muffin lets go." I said opening my door getting out and then opening hers. I walked Brooklyn to her kindergarten class. I help her put her stuff up and gave her a huge kiss on the cheek.

"Be good and have fun!" I said watching as she ran into the room seeing one of her pre-school friend. I put her breakfast on the snack cart and sharpied her name onto the bag. I was about to shed some tears but I decided to save It for my car. I know y'all thinking, why you such a cry baby? Because I actually have valid reasons to cry. It's not for attention y'know? I decided I didn't want to go to my house and be lonely so I turned the car around heading to Nique's house. I know Breaunna's there too because she doesn't work today....

Craig Crippen Jr.

I've moved on from Bahja even though we never dated and actually had a real friendship.. Man I looked like a complete fool! Tryna claim somebody who ain't even really friends with me. I shook my head and continued to work on my Ostrch clothing line. I can't do this! I got up and ran to my secret dance studio. I turned on Chris brown "Love More" and danced along. Dancing helps me think and get away.. All y'all dancers know how I feel right? I turned off the music and started to freestyle.

"Dance takes me to paradise I know I ain't seeing double when Im on the floor you know ya boy making trouble. Stop lieng you can't touch my level. My watch diamond embezzled, I had your girl at hello. You loved her? Oh well I hope she kiss and tell this rap is a fail but guess what I don't care!" I laughed at my lame rap. I know I can do better! I say on my floor and saw Jacob come in and started to do the dance from "Used to be".

"Dude these mirrors are awesome!" He said still dancing and having fun.

"Jacob you doing the most bruh." I said shaking my head.

"Talk to the hand you lame!" He said turning his hand into one of those hand puppets. I laughed and turned back on the music. I joined him and we danced to Used to be. Soon Chresanto and Rayan appeared from the door way and jumped In. Oh yeah me an my boys outchea killing it!

Short update because Im tired and I promised y'all! Comment,vote, follow. Love y'all. Tired so sleep peace,happiness, and love well I know I ain't like that but still let's all do it tonight!