592 17 2

Bahja S. Rodriguez

Ima be paid forever.
I look up.
Finally famous Nigga.

I woke up working like a Mexican
That mean I work from 10 2 10
Then 10 2 10 then 10 again.
Nightmares of losing everything boost my adrenaline.
All this bread cant be too good for my cholesterol
Don't come round talkin loudly fucking up my repertoire, Dawg.
I can't lie bruh lately I've been stressing heavily.
Im sipping, popping, smoking whatever takes the pressure off. - Big Sean "10 2 10
"

I laid back on my pink and white beach towel. It's hot as hell out here! I told Craig the exact same thing but what does he and Brooklyn do? Mother-and- Girlfriend-napped me. I closed my eyes and turned over on my stomach. I guess I could get a tan...yeah thats what I'll do. I felt two presences above me. My eyes flickered open and I slowly turned around to see Craig and Brooklyn soaking wet from head to toe, smiling deviously at me. Brooklyn grabbed my right leg and Craig grabbed my left. They pulled me across the sand.

"No! no! no! I refuse!" I hollered trying to crawl back over to my towel. Craig scooped me up and put me over his back.

"Really?" I said looking at him with the straightest face ever. I looked back and we were close to the water.

"You better hold your nose." Craig chuckled dumping me in the water. I quickly held my nose and closed my eyes. The water splashed as I fell into it. I could feel the pressure. I swam towards the surface to see Craig running towards the car. I got out and ran after his irritating behind. I finally caught up to him and jumped onto his back, taking him down onto the sand.

"Where ya headed to Craig?" I sat on his back.

"No where." He flipped us over with him on top. We locked eyes. I heard a camera flash then another, and then about a hundred more. Me and Craig looked over at the reporters and paparazzi. I pushed Craig off of me and ran to Brooklyn who was making a sand castle not so far away from us. Craig ran after me and picked up our stuff. I held Brooklyn's hand as we walked back to the car. I readied my self for all the questions, pulling on, and irritating lies. Reporters and paparazzi swarmed around us.

"Bahja are you and Craig dating?" The reporter put the microphone to my mouth. There's the question.

"Yes." Craig got bold. My eyes widened and he pulled me close making out with me.

"Bahja! Are you pregnant again?" Another reporter screeched in my ear. There's the irritating lies.

"No." I said bluntly. The paparazzi pulled on Brooklyn's arm. And there is the pulling part. I yanked Brooklyn back and we sped walk to the car getting in. Craig shoved the key in the ignition and backed up. It would be ashamed if we ran over one of the reporters....*cough* they all followed us as we backed up still probably asking questions that we couldn't hear. Craig signaled for them to get out the way and the group parted. We drove off finally and got home in 10 minutes. We all got out the car and I opened the front door storming inside. Craig held the door for Brooklyn and then closed it when he was inside.

"Mommy why all dose people always pulling on me?! dey ruined my sand castle time!" Brooklyn plopped next to me and pouted.

"Im sorry babes..maybe next time we can go and make another sand castle." I kissed her cheek. She nodded and Craig turned on the tv for her to watch. I walked in the kitchen to make something for Brooklyn, Craig, and I. Craig followed me and sat on the stool at the island.

"You know...Brooklyn's birthday is coming up ad she's turning 7." I said pulling out the ingredients I needed from the cabinet.

"Yeah. I'm aware of my own daughter's birthday." Craig said leaning on the table. I sat down the noodles and looked at him.

"...Craig do you love me?" I wore my serious face.

"Yeah of course I do! Did you think I just told all them paparazzi and reporters that you were mine for nothing?" He laughed getting up walking over to me.

"Craig I'm being serious." I felt my shoulders ease.

"Bahja I will always love you. 10 2 10 boo 10 2 10." He said smiling and pecking my lips.

"You mean 24/7?" I kind of looked up at him since he was taller than me by a few inches though.

"365 days, 24 hours, 7 days a week, 12 months each year." He squeezed my hand. I blushed.

"Do you love me back?" Craig looked tensed.

"Ill think about it." I giggled running.

"Why you little!" Craig ran after me. He picked me up and walked back to the kitchen. He sat me on a stool.

"Why we always gotta run?! Im too damn old for this. Nigga need a asthma pump and I ain't even run that far!" Craig heaved and sat next to me.

"That's what you get old man!" I playfully punched him.

"Shut up old woman." He smirked. Brooklyn raced in the kitchen and jumped on Craig's lap.

"Im yoooung." Brooklyn stuck her tongue out teasing.

"But soon your going to grow old." Craig poked her chest.

"Im inly fwive." she poked her lips out.

"So? 6 and up are old." Craig lied.

"WHAT?! IM GONNA BE OLD?!" Brooklyn hopped off Craig's lap and pouted. I spun the chair around so she couldn't see me laughing.

"Heeey your trwicking me! why mommy laughin'?!" Brooklyn put her hands on her hips.

"Okay okay you caught us wrinkled handed." Craig chuckled. I bursted out laughing and hitting the counter top. I laughed 5 minutes straight.

"It wasn't that funny." Craig looked at me with his eyebrows scrunched. This is my family 10 2 10.

Sorry for the short update I continuously get distracted by chores, homework, friends, music, food, and social media. Im sorry. Comment, vote, folllow. I love yall!