Veins

Bahja Rodriguez

It's been a few weeks since the incident and everybody has physically healed but emotionally- Im not so sure. I helped Brooklyn to the bathroom to give her the daily pills prescribed to her. At first she rejected them and squirmed but when Craig started talking about the ice cream he bought for her if she takes the pill she almost bit my hand. 

"Can I get the ice cream now?" she said sitting down the glass of water. 

"Sure Babe." I looked at Craig. 

"Brook go sit in the living room I got to talk to your mommy right quick." Craig smiled at her.

"Are you going to leave mommy?" her face softened but in a nervous way.

"No sweetie! NEVER!" He turned back and looked at me. I was blushing like crazy. Brooklyn giggled and ran into the living room.

"Its Best friends day." Craig chuckles. I started to freak out. Not good not good! How could I forget? This is a special day!

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SURE ITS TODAY?" I started hyperventilating. Best friends day is a day Zonnique, Breaunna, and I made up to keep ourselves together. On this day even we not on speaking terms, we come together, give each other gifts, and apologize. I grabbed my car keys, dashed out the door, and raced to my car jumping in. I sped to the mall that was close to my house and made it there in 10 minutes. I hopped out and rushed inside the mall. I know exactly what I'm getting them. Matching rollies and yes I've been saving money for this day. I went to the store and I saw the man at the counter.

"Hello ma'am may I help you today?" The woman behind the glass full of watches and necklaces.

"Can I have three rollies with the initial BBZ." I spilled out. The woman nodded and took the watches behind the door.

"The watches will be done In 15 minutes." She smiled.  Damn it takes them that long to put initials on watches? Well at least now I can go shopping for an outfit. I went into forever 21 and grabbed a minniue mouse and mickey thug shirt, gold sandals, and black leggings. I paid for my stuff and by the time I went to Baskin Robins and got my smoothie, I went back to the lady and the watches were ready. I took them and thanked the lady. Now it's time to head off to Nique's place.

Breaunna Womack.

Chresanto and Ray were playing video games on my tv. Why? I don't know because they sure as hell have their own house. I placed my gifts on the counter and rolled my eyes.

"Why are you guys playing video games at my house and not yours?" I glared at them. 

"Ray wanted to see you- your t.v" Chresanto covered up. It's obvious Ray likes me but I don't like him... I have a boyfriend. 

"Your t.v's awesome Bre!" Ray chuckled nervously, glaring at Chresanto afterwards. 

"Thanks RAYAN." I laughed. He rolled his eyes at me and set down his remote control.

"What's with the gifts its not my birthday yet!" Ray cheesed. 

"Its not for you." I leaned on the wall.

"BURNNNNN!" Chresanto chuckled. 

"That's not a burn pinhead larry!" Ray scowled at Chresanto. Chresanto stopped laughing and got serious.

"Shut up Rat." Chresanto glared at Ray. They started fighting and that was my cue to leave. I know I'm mean for that but hey what does it look like for a girl, me, to break up two boys, Chresanto and Rayan, from fighting. It looks bad and is going to end bad.

"Well peace out y'all Im going over Zonnique's for Best Friends Day." I grabbed my car keys, the cards, and the presents. I hopped in my car and drove off to Zonnique's house. 

Zonnique Pullins.

I looked at my wrist full of cuts and then looked at the cards I have for Bahj and Bre for bestfriends day. I hope they can forgive me for this. No I wasn't going to kill myself..I'm just going to come clean with them about my cutting. I've been cutting since the...you know. I just feel guilty that it happened to a five year old girl who didn't know what was going on, what could possibly happen in the future, or anything. Thats why Brooklyn is so happy because she doesn't know what went on all she felt was the pain and Im pretty sure Bahja didn't want to break it down to her especially since she's a 5 year old. But I'm not...It's hard to get over a rape. I frowned at the memory. Maybe I could use one more cut..their not here yet anyway. I looked out my window and then at my wrist. I picked up the knife and slit one more time. My body felt weird...this never happened before? whats happening? I felt my body sliding off the couch onto the floor. My body went numb and all I heard were screams and yells from Bahja and Breaunna. My eyes slowly closed. I must've cut the wrong Vein.

Hey y'all this was a quick update since I have to do my homework but enjoy! (btw this actually happens if you accidentally cut the wrong vein you can die from that..I think. Im not sure. Look it up..Again Im not sure!) Love yall! comment,vote, follow.