Turnt Up!

Lewis Moore.

I sat there thinking about what just went down. Now no lie Miamber is jealous because I mean who wouldn't be jealous of Bahja? Or at least intimidated. Miamber was mad at me but I don't give a fizuuuuck. She think I love her? No no. I don't know who she think she is but she AIN'T it. Miamber is just here filling in Bahja's spot. Obsessed with Bahja! yes. I follow her everywhere but someone else is following her too. That gots ta stop. She mine.

"Baby do you love me?" Miamber said cuddling under me on the couch.

"Sure." I said focusing on ESPN.

Bahja Rodriguez.

I closed my eyes and I heard Zonnique and Bre whisper smack cam. As they were about to smack me I caught Zonnique's hand.

"I swear if you lay a finger on my face you will never see another cam again!" I said flickering my eyes open. Nique and Bre looked at the camera

"Fail." They both said at the camera. I laughed and turned on the tv.

"What time is it?" I said hoping it was time to pick Brooklyn up.

"Bahja you asked that same questions a billion times! IT'S FINALLY TIME TO GO GET-" I was already out the door in my car on my way to pick up Brooklyn. Zonnique called me.

"Well alrighty then! See you tonight Im coming to pick you up at 10:00 and you have to come no excuses" Nique said

"But I-" Zonnique hung up on me before I could finish. I rolled my eyes and dialed my mom, Shamra.

"Mom can you watch Brooklyn to-"

"Yes now bye." she said hanging up. What is it with everybody hanging up on me?! Is it karma? I stopped at Brooklyn's school. I saw a girl push Brooklyn on the ground and stick her tongue out. My eyes almost fell out their sockets. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and jumped out the car running over to Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn are you okay?" I said rushing to her side holding her.

"She-she pushed me mommy!" Brooklyn sobbed. I flickered my eyes onto the little girl who standing there about to cry. Why was she crying?

"Are you gonna tell my mommy?" She said finally letting the gets escape. I gave her a "Hell yeah" look. She looked confused.

"Yes I am." I said. She started crying harder then before.

"But why?!" She said hyperventilating. Da fuck?

"Because you pushed my daughter down!" I said raising my voice a little. I mean this little girl is annoying!

"Don't talk to my daughter like that!" The girls mother said.

"Well tell your daughter to keep her hands to herself and we won't have a problem!" I said standing up. The woman scoffed.

"My daughters an angel!" she said pulling her devil next to her. I looked around

"Who? certainly not that child cause that one pushing kids down and bullying them!" I said getting buck. The woman slapped me. Everybody stopped. I looked down at Brooklyn.

"Get crazy mommy." she assured. I tackled the lady and gave her these hands. Ion do people touching me! I then got up and grabbed Brooklyn's hand walking to the car. People stared and some were still chanting.

"YESS! NOBODY LIKED THAT BITCH!" one chanted.

"Never should've slapped her" another said chuckling. I put Brooklyn in the car, hopped in, and drove off. I pulled up to my mom's house. My mom came out and Brooklyn ran to her squeezing her legs.

"Gammy S!" she chanted cheesing. I smiled and chunked up the duces.

"Love you Brooklyn, Love you motheren!" I shouted as they walked into the house. I sped to my house and lounged around waiting for it to be time to turn up.

It was time! I took a shower, did all my after shower routines, threw on my black tube top and black denim washed jeans. I put on some eyeliner, a little makeup, and red lipstick. Party time! Zonnique's car pulled up with the music blasting B.O.B remixed "We Still In This". I put on my red bottoms and grab my purse. I make sure I have everything rushing out the house. I opened Zonnique's door and got in the back.

"LET'S GET TURNT UP!" Breaunna said laughing turning up the music. Oh yeah! Zonnique stepped on the gas and we sped off to the club a few blocks away from here. We got there and instantly went inside. I ran out onto the dance floor twerking to TIP "Ball". This is weird TIP played in the car! I felt somebody come up behind me but I didn't care! I was TURNING UP.

"Damn Ma! You got all that cake!" I heard him say. I looked back at a light skin boy with curly hair and vampire teeth. I twerked on him for a few more songs and left to the bar. He followed me sitting next to me.

"Name?" He said sipping out my drink.

"Bahja." I said taking my drink back.

"Oh I heard of you! You Zonnique's friend!" He said smiling.

"What's your name mr.stalker?" I said grabbing my new drink since her drunk out of mine.

"Chresanto." He said leaning on his arm.

"That's nice." I gulped my drink down and went back to the dance floor and started to twerk next to Zonnique who was killing it. I was gone now.

READ BELOW.

Comment,Vote,Follow. But hey y'all. Sorry this is so late I almost ran out of Ideas! LOL! But I still need charecters for the story!