No New Love.

Bahja Rodriguez.

Brooklyn was helping me pick my outfit for the lunch with Craig. She picked a pink shirt, orange pants, yellow socks, and white shoes. 

"Dora inspired WALA!" she said smiling like shes accomplished something. Dora need to stop inspiring these children with her mitch match close and adventures nobodies parents would let them go on. Or maybe I just need to stop her from watching It...Both. I smiled at Brooklyn.

"Awh baby thanks buuut I rather wear this" I said picking up the black floral tank with blue short shorts. She nodded.

"Mines better." she said walking off. I laughed at her sassiness, yall all know who she gets that from. I hopped In the shower and got out after I was finished. I did my after shower routine and threw on my shoes. I curled my hair and put on some lipgloss for extra shine. I put on black timberlands and threw on a black "Oh My Lanta" beanie. Brooklyn came in astonished at my outfit.

"Mommy you look cute!" she said cheesing like usual. I pecked her cheek.

"Thanks pookie!" I said smiling. Wait that just gave me an Idea....what if I bring Brooklyn with me then he couldn't call It a date If he wanted to! Well he could but Im sticking with this plan.

"Brook Babe get dressed your going too." I said walking Into her room.

"But I thought I was going to Aunte Nique's house..." she said pouting. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Okay nevermind just bring your backpack full of toys." I said putting my earrings on. Brooklyn was sitting downstairs when I finished.

"Finally mommy! you take foreber!" she said jumping down from the couch and stood next to me ready to walk out the door. I opened the door and we walked down the path to my Jeep. I helped her In and then I got in myself. I drove to Nique's house and got there 15 minutes later. As I was about to make a beat on the door, it swung open revealing a smiling Nique.

"Nice try and HEY BABY! AUNTE MISSED YOU!" she said getting on Brooklyn's level. Brooklyn shyly smiled. NU UH! She is not being shy! 

"Brooklyn you seen your aunte 4 months ago..why are you acting shy?" I questioned looking at her. 

"B-because I-I..dont know.." she said beginning to cry. Zonnique glared at me and took Brooklyn in for a hug. Zonnique wiped Brooklyn's tears and smiled at her. Brooklyn smiled back and walked into Zonnique's house. 

"Oh my gosh she just like you!" Zonnique laughed. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Tell Brooklyn I love her and to be good." I said looking In the house.

"Why cant you come tell her?" Zonnique said confused.

"She's playing with her toys and doesn't like to be interrupted unless you playing with her." I said laughing. Nique looked scared for a minute but then started laughing too. She slammed the door In my face and I could hear her laughing even harder.

"That was NOT funny!" I said pouting but then cracking up. I ran to my car and jumped In speeding off to...oh my gosh I didn't ask Craig which Red Lobsters! and I didn't even get his number I just gave him mines! I sighed and stopped the car In a nearby parking lot. My blackberry started to ring and It was a number that I didn't recognize..I hesitantly answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Its me Craig I was wondering where you were since its past 11:00.." he said sounding kindve of sad.

"I didnt know which Red Lobsters to go to..so which one?" I said putting my car In drive.

"The one by the church." he said 

"Oh yeah duh I forgot about that one!" I said mentally smacking myself. Why would I not guess that one? I hung up with Craig and made my way to Red Lobsters. I got there and parked my car In the closest spot near the door. I jumped out and ran Inside looking for Craig's table. He waved at me and I made my way over to the booth.

"Finally I thought you died!" Craig said laughing. I laughed and punched his arm.

"Shutup!" I giggled. Me and Craig talked about various things until we got our food. We blessed the food and began eating. We finished and then paid. Craig took my hand and we went outside.

"Look Bahja I know we just met but-"

"Craig look I know where this is going and it CAN'T go there because I just dont want a lover right now.." I said truthfully. He bit his cheek.

"Craig your a great guy but I just cant-" he cut me off with a kiss. I pulled back and slapped him.

"CANT YOU GET A FUCKING HINT! THIS NOT A MOVIE WHERE YOU CAN JUST KISS A GIRL AND THEY'LL LOVE EACH OTHER SINCE THEN! THIS IS REALITY AND REALITY IS ME RIGHT NOW AND I SAID NO!" I stormed off to my car ignoring his apologies and shouts of my name. I pulled off to Niques house.

Craig Crippen Jr. ( Finally)

I messed up BIG TIME. I should've just listened to her saying no..I just needed her..I craved for her love and emotion. I put my head In my hands. I felt a shadow over me and it put its arm around my neck.

"Stay the fuck away from Bahja SHES MINE!" I heard the man say. He then knocked me out cold.

Bahja Rodriguez.

I was at Zonnique's house telling her what happened while Brooklyn played with her Legos making houses and other things.

"Girl you didn't have to slap him..and your right he should've listened to what you was telling him because now you know all he wants to do is get the cookie out the jar and run" she said sitting back.

"I know I know but I feel that I shouldn't be friends with him..." I said thinking of Lewis's and I old relationship.

"Girl you better not be thinking bout that deadbeat Lewis!" she said reading my mind. I sighed.

"Nique its hard!" I said frustrated. No new love for me. No No NEW

"Hard only get harder babe.. you've got to understand that. Just take care of you and Brooklyn for right now hun." Nique said looking at Brooklyn.

"Your love will come when Its time and I swear If you dont take that offer I will KILL YOU!" she said pointing at me. Brooklyn giggled a little. I smirked and picked her up and started swinging her around.

"I'll show you whats funny!" I said laughing along with her. Yeah no new love...its better that way.

This is just a quick chapter so sorry for the shortness I gotta get back to the books! Comment,vote,fan and all that good stuff but love yall see yall next update! oh and check out The Misunderstood if you havent already! even though its on hold for the moment...