Time Will Tell But So Will Notes.

Bahja Rodriguez.

I pulled back from the kiss and he didn't move at all. I was getting kind've worried because its been five minutes now and he's STILL frozen. I know this is mean but I slapped him.

"Dang Bahja!" He held his cheek.

"You were frozen!" I held my hands up in defense laughing.

"Heavy handed ass." he looked at me and then at the floor.

"Sorry Craiggers." I poked out my bottom lip. 

"And Bahja about that kiss...Do you really love me?" He turned around and we were face to face.

"Yes..I think? Im not sure!" I was frustrated and confused. I mean I did listen to a song about love who's so stupid to do that? Man I DRAKED AND DROVE! But instead of Drake Its Ariana!

"Well maybe we should try us out and see what's going to happen I mean time will tell right?" Craig smiled a little.

"Alright." I cheesed.

"Bahja will you be mine?" He got on his knees infront of me and held my hands.

"Yes I will Craiggers." I kissed him.

"And stop calling me that! It sounds like crackers!" He groaned. Pshh he love my name for him!

"Mhm. K. Whateves" I knew I wasn't going to stop calling him that and he knew it too. Craig called Keisha to tell her where we were going and he was going to stay over my house to comfort me.

"Comfort my ass! If y'all do anything nasty Im going to put both y'all on punishment!" I heard Keisha yelling through the phone.

"Were not Keish! we just chilling." He laughed hanging up the phone. OOP He bold! Lucky he downstairs and staying over my house.

"Hurry up she gon kill me for hanging up on her" He rushed to my car and jumped in the drivers seat.

"Excuse me sir, why you in the drivers seat? Thats for the DRIVER." I sassed him.

"Because Im driving now get in or stay here with a furious keisha. Look she's heading this way." He pointed at a angry keisha. I jumped in and Craig drove off.

"Damn Craig you didn't even let me close the door!" I held onto my chest. Craig ignored me and sped down the road towards my house. 

"MOVE OVER YOU NIGGAROO!" Craig yelled out the window at an old man. 

"CRAIG! That was an old man! so rude!" I scolded him.

"Yeah well she drives like one too. MOVE OVER!" he shouted out the window. He has bad road rage man. I sat back and sunk into my seat. We finally made it to my house safe and sound, no scratches, broken bones, were still alive. I raced into the house and flopped down onto my beautiful couch.

"Im sill alive to see my couch." I kissed all over it.

"Oh hush it wasnt even bad!" Craig rolled his eyes and strolled into the kitchen. I curled up into a ball and next thing I know Im in the dream world.

10:46am The next day.

I hopped off the couch and saw a sleeping craig with a spoon hanging out his mouth. AW! I laughed and kissed his nose. I walked into the bathroom, took my clothes off, and got into the shower. I washed my hair and myself of course cause I dont want the hospital to think im one of those stinky people who dont care about the way they smell. Nu Uh. Not this one. I got out the shower and did my after shower routine (lotioning, well you know what you do after you get out the shower!) I put on a black cold gold hoodie, black leggings, gold sandals, and a black and gold "Lanta Crazed" snapback that was layed out on the bed. [ A/N Im a very color organized person and its kind of like a phobia for me..even though sometimes I dont match.] I brushed my teeth and since I had a hat on my hair would just be curly cause ion feel like it right now. I opened the bathroom door and there was a groggy Craig.

"Took you long enough!" he scoffed and walked pass me in the bathroom. Since when did he bring clothes?

"Where did you get those clothes?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I snuck some from the hotel last night after you fell asleep." He slammed the door. Well damn!

"Hurry up Craiggers I'm going to see Brooklyn at the hospital!" I wanted to hurry up and see her when she's woke! Cause I know she is she wakes at 8 or 9:30. I watched some cartoons and I waited for Craig take forever behind to get out the shower. I saw him come downstairs with a black cold gold beanie, a black cold gold hoodie, black jeans, and wheat tims. Since when was this a match day? and how did he know I was going to wear this?! THIS IS CREEPY.

"I picked that outfit out for you." He smirked. Now he reading minds man he's a true weirdo.

"I knew I didn't remember picking this out and laying it on the bed..." I hufffed. 

"Come on I want to go see my sugah booga buddy boo." Craig opened the door for me and I ran out to the car and jumped into the driver's seat. I wasn't going to let him drive ever again!

"You mean." He frowned opening the passenger side door and getting in. I shrugged and drove off to the hospital. We finally arrived at the hospital and It took 10 minutes to get here because Craig wanted to stop and get Mcdonalds. Fat ass. 

"Im here for Brooklyn Daja Marie Rodriguez." I looked over the desk at the nurse from yesterday.

"Room 836 children's wing." she said not even stopping to see who I was. I smacked my lips.

"Thank you." Craig pulled me away from the desk and pushed the elevator button. The elevator doors opened up and we zoomed in. I was too eager to see my baby! I hope she's progressing in healing so I can take her home! The elevator finally stopped and we searched for 836 in the childrens wing. Craig saw it and instantly opened the door, flying in literally! you couldn't even tell if he was walking.

"SUGAH BOOGAH BUDDY BOO!" Craig squealed. Brooklyn looked up at him and cheesed.

"Buddy boo!" her frail voice said. 

"You okay baby?" I sat next to her on the bed.

"It hurts mommy." she started to cry. I felt guilty..not because I did it because I feel like its just my fault.

"You'll feel better sweetie." I comforted her. I didn't really know for sure if she would be okay but I hoped for the best because she the other half of me. I observed her room and saw a folded piece of paper under the lamp by the curtains. Me being the curious person I am I walked over there and picked it up. I unfolded it and read it.

"Dont fuck with me Bahja. I almost killed that little shit that messed our relationship up. I wont hesitate to pop a cap in that pretty forehead of yours. Brooklyn was just an example.- LHM."  I read in my head. THAT MOTHERFUCKER! I was angered now. I finally understood why Brooklyn said "daddy" before she got shot. Cause that crazy motherfucker was following us in OutBack. I got a few words for him but I think this gun will say them better.

Short update sorry...its just that today is my grandpa's birthday and its kind of a gloomy day for me...R.I.P Grandpa<\3