Reality Struck.

Bahja Rodriguez.

Have you ever thought about the future? what your going to look like, become, and if you'll be married? I messed up my future by getting pregnant by an insane guy in my past who tried to control my future. I read books and watch movies that have to do with love and life. Their two different things but are they really? In love you fight for what you want and dont you do that in life too? I'm tired of living a lie and saying everything is peaches and cream. I want everybody to listen and by everybody I mean the WORLD.  I don't want to live off somebody elses fame or name...I'm going to start being me. Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez! My mom always said dont let people stop you from living your dream and never let people ruin you. I help so many people with their problems only for them to not give one single fuck about mine. Running from your problems wont solve them which ends up with them chasing right after you.

"Momma can we go to Outback?" Brooklyn looked at me.

"Yeah baby." I swerved the car into the Outback parking lot and backed up into an empty parking space. Brooklyn hopped out by herself and I got out the car pressing down on the lock car button. Once I heard the car lock, I grabbed Brookyln's hand and we walked In. Brooklyn instantly gripped my hand. I looked down and she looked like she was scared of something in Outback. But what?

"Brookyln babes whats up?" I got on my knees infront of her.

"um..nothing mom lets go eat." she backed up. I looked behind me and back at her then shrugged it off. We were seated and I ordered Steak, mash potatoes, and shrimp while Brooklyn got chicken tenders and fries. When the waiter left to get our drinks, which was Sprite and a lemonade for Brooklyn,  turned to her and gave her the mother stare except this one was the one they would use to make their child "spill the beans" about something.

"Brooklyn what are you so scared of!?" I was beyond frustrated because Brooklyn wasn't even paying attention to the mother stare I gave her! she leaned over the table.

"daddy.." she whispered before she got shot in the upper chest. She slumped over the table.

"OH MY GOSH SOMEONE HELP MY BABY! OH MY GOD HELP HELP!" I screeched jumping into action. The whole restaurant moved and it became busy. I saw one guy call the police.

I came In like a wrecking ball,

I never hit so hard in love</3

All I wanted was to break was to break you walls...

All you ever did was break me.

I came In like a wrecking ball..

Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung.

left me crouching in a blazing and fall.

I looked at the my daughter on the gurney getting rushed away to the hospital. All my friends ran in some with tears.

"Its going to be fine Bahja." Chresanto comforted me. I smacked his arm away from me.

"It will never be fine. Not tomorow, not the next day, not next month, not next year, never! Don't you EVER tell me it's going to be fine! We JUST got back to Atlanta and this happens! THIS IS NEVER GOING TO BE "FINE" SO SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed. 

"Chresanto, Ray, Jacob, and Craig just go home she's upset right now and she doesn't need to be even more upset she'll be fine tomorrow." Zonnique sighed. 

"FINE? ILL BE FINE TOMORROW? OH OKAY ZONNIQUE. IF YOU SAW YOUR FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SLUMPED OVER THE TABLE ALMOST DEAD YOU'LL BE FINE? KAY. FUCK OFF WITH THAT BS." I stormed off. You can say I overreacted but did I really? If your daughter got shot wouldn't you have alot of emotions right now? All these questions in life that could and can't be answered. I drove off to the hospital right behind the hospital truck. I wiped my tears as I followed the trucks every turn and bump, I even skipped a couple red lights to keep up. But hey If they had let me sit in the back of the truck with my baby I wouldn't have missed all the red lights. I then split up from them as they went where the emergency patients go when people call 911. I sped walked into the hospital.