The Out Come Pt.2

Bahja Rodriguez.

Brooklyn messed around with the tags on my suitcase as we waited in the quiet airport. Zonnique has been quiet all damn day. Lewis hasn't messed with me anymore which is AWESOME. This is all too much I really can't man. Lewis's crazy outburst, Me beating him for his outburst, Zonnique getting slapped by Ray, and Brooklyn seeing all of this. I really gotta pee man! my thoughts all intertwined with that one random thought.

"Guys I gotta piss!" I whispered to Tam, Bre, and Zonnique. 

"Okay well go." Tam laughs. Brooklyn giggles a little too

"Have Chresanto go with you cause he over there doing the potty dance." Bre giggled. I looked over at the boys and sure enough Chresanto was breaking it down! I rolled my eyes at them 

"Chres come on I'm going to the bathroom you can go with me-  I MEAN NOT LIKE THAT BUT JUST LIKE IN THE MEN'S ROOM. BY YOURSELF." I assured covering up the slip up I just made. 

"Okay whatever I don't care just hurry up" he sped walk, I ran to catch up and we finally made it to the bathrooms without pissing ourselves. I ran into the women's bathroom while Chresanto busted into the men's bathroom. I ran inside the stall and did my business. I finished and then washed my hands at the gorgeous sink. Maybe I could steal this and no one would notice? nah they will I mean who wouldn't know or see a girl with a sink in her arms? I walked out the restroom and Chresanto was sipping out the water fountain. They don't clean these water fountains! Hobos could be putting they foot in this water fountain and you would never know a thing. I rushed back to where everyone else was.

"You've been there for a mighty long time Bahj" Bre smirked. 

"No thats not what happened. I was waiting for Chres to finish drinking out the water fountain" I wish I could've swallowed those words back up but its too late now. Breaunna laughed historically.

"Mhm how long did it take for him to finish?" Nique said cracking a smile I haven't saw for two days. This really had Zonnique talking! 

"He didn't do that stuff I mean't the water fountain like the one that the airport has" I slightly yelled because of frustration. I saw Chres arguing with Layla about something and it was gettting pretty serious!

"MAN FUCK YOU! I LOVE BAHJA ANYWAY!" He yells. His face after he said that looked like he wished he could take that back. I sunk in my seat feeling uncomfortable by that statement. I made sure I still was covering Brooklyn's ears what do you take me for? A bad mother? Hell naw.

"YOU LOVE HER?" Layla croaked.

"I-Im sorry Layla but I do.." he holds her hand.

"You-you were using me?" there goes the tears. 

"I wasn't-"

"Save it Chresanto! delete me out your life you fucking bastard ass cunt! I was cheating on you with Jacob Latimore anyways!" she threw at him. Chresanto stepped back shocked. I knew he was about to cry because he LOVED this girl...but did he actually love me also? or was he just throwing that at her because of his anger? Layla she switfly grabbed her bags and started heading down the hallway.

"Chresanto.." I stood up walking over to him. I guided him out the seat area. 

"Bahja we're not going to talk about this. I dont really love you. I just I just..I don't know. I needed something to throw at her." He shrugged, putting his back onto the wall. Is it bad that I actually liked him back? Why does this happen every time!? Every time I like somebody they turn their backs to me..I just can't. 

"Now I know why Brooklyn was my main focus" I squinted at him. I strut back to my seat feeling some type of way. I said I was gonna be a Baddie Reloaded..but now I'm a Saddie Unfocused. Saddie? yeah saddie. 

"Momma you okie?" Brooklyn raised her eyebrow while swinging her legs. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I'm cold." she shivered. I opened up my jacket and let her slide in next to me. We shared our warmth as I hugged her tight proud to be her mom. 

Chresanto August.

I felt bad that I blew Bahja off like that when clearly I made her have somewhat feelings about me. I saw her snuggled up with Brooklyn. Awe! Bahja is a great mom and forever will be a great parent to Brooklyn. I felt as bad as Ray when he slapped Zonnique because she wanted him to stop being over protective over her, which he didn't own nor go out with. Didn't he break up with her though? Man he doing the wrong. Enough about him. I just feel really bad that I did that to Bahja but It was because I know Craig is still deep in like with her. 

"Man you good?" Jacob said. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't know why I keep breaking these girls hearts! like whats wrong with me?" I questioned.

"Chresanto your so ignorant" he chuckled. 

"Says the guy who is head over heels for Ray's leftovers plus she didn't she friend zone you? talk about ignorant." I spat rolling my eyes. I know Jacob was angered that I told him the truth and what he would face if he ever went with Zonnique. I ain't here to hurt feelings, I'm just here to tell the truth about people. Jacob and I knew each other for a long time, no need to mess that up because we been boys. Mindless Behavior is fun but being Craig, Chresanto, Jacob, and Rayan is fun 10x more.

"Alright y'all know the rules no more arguing! All this week has been hard! quiet down, get some sleep, or be happy. If you ain't doing that...then do it." Keisha instructed. 

"All for one and-" walter got cut off by everyone.

"Yes we know all for one and one for all" we repeated. I hate rules! they keep you from doing fun things. I'm surely not ignorant on that subject. Rules smh.

Zonnique Pullins.

I decided to forget about the incident and have fun with the rest of my friends. I don't want to be the vibe killer of the day. I'm already suspended from the turn up gang because I'm out of town a lot. No no to title "Buzz Killer". I received a few glances from Ray and when I knew he was looking I waved at him a little. He sat up and smiled at me. I signaled for him to come here and he hopped out his seat.

"I'm so sorry Zonnique!" he apologizes.

"It's fine Ray. I'm over it. Now let's all get over it." I stated.

"Zonnique...I'm still in love with you..will you take me back?" he pleaded. Hell no! It aint THAT easy.

"I'm sorry but no Ray." I flinched as he touched me. I was scared that it would happen again.

"It's okay Zonnique I understand. I really should've thought that over because it was an obvious no.." he put his lion mane into a bun. I nodded my head in agreement.

"ARE YOU OKAY ZONNIQUE? DID HE HURT YOU? WHAT HE SAY?" Jacob and Bahja spoke at the same time.

"I'm fine now get over it like I am because I accepted Ray's apology." I said proudly. Bahja gave me a " I am gonna kill you, then bring you back, then kill you again" look. They knew the outcome. Everyone did.