Epilogue

Alice's POV:

Four Months Later

Jace and I are still together. It was weird in the beginning but now it's kind of natural. I ended up finding out about the bet that the boys made. I fought with Jace but he bought me an expensive skateboard and with time I forgave him. I guess it is annoying that he played a part in all of it but we've been through so much and  the bet isn't something I would want to lose Jace forever over.

"Alice! Get up!" My mother yelled at me. I opened my eyes and glared at her.

"What is so important that you had to wake me up?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes at my childishness.

"Your graduation is today!" She cheered. A smile plastered on my face. I'll never have to be in high school again after today. I'm going to Dartmouth in the Fall but until then, I'll be free.

In the last few months, I've healed from what happened to me before. The memories will still be there but I know that I'm not alone. I went back to school and got my grades up because almost dying made me realize that I can't go through life expecting everything to be given to me, I have build my future and work for it. So I'm going to get my bachelor's degree in broadcasting and I'm going to be a newscaster on ESPN.

"Well don't just sit there! Get ready." My mother ordered and walked out of the room. I know that I hate dresses but my mother really wanted me to wear one just for graduation. I felt like it was the least I could do because I've put her through so much lately. My mother bought me a blue dress that went to my feet. She wanted me to look elegant but I just looked foolish.

I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. My black and white Converse were by my bed and I decided that since no one can see my feet, I'll wear shoes. I would never wear heels anyway. I threw my brown hair into a lazy pony tail and grabbed my graduation cap and gown. My phone vibrated.

I'm here.

I ran down the stairs and waved goodbye to my mother.

"I'll see you at the school!" I called out and opened the door. The boys stood in my parking lot. They all had suits on. Jace had a blue tie, Ryder had a red one, and Alec had a green one. Harley was there too. Eventually I learned her name. She's not too bad. Alec had his arm around her. Her purple dress clung to her sides. Jace looked me up and down. I glared at him but walked over anyway. There was a car in the front. Everyone piled in except for Jace and me.

"Looking good Skater Girl." Jace winked at me and I laughed out loud. Was that Jace attempting to flirt with me? He was so much better at that when we weren't dating.

"What are you doing? Get in the car." I told him and he shook his head. Jace took my hand and led me next door to the garage. There was an amazing silver motorcycle.

"Your chariot awaits you." He motioned for me to get on.

"Oh my god! We're going to graduation on your motorcycle? That's so awesome!" I cheered. Jace started riding motorcycles about two months ago. Ryder gave Jace his old one but that was not the motorcycle that was in front of me. He must have gotten a new one.

"No we aren't." He simply replied. Wait what? Now I'm confused. "We are going to graduation on your motorcycle." He corrected me. My jaw dropped.

"Jace, I really want it, but I can't take it. This is too expensive." I declined and he groaned with annoyance.

"Just take it Alice. Don't be difficult." He waved the keys in front of my face.