Chapter Three

A/N: I pictured Alec as young Leonardo DiCaprio but I changed the picture to Evan Peters from American Horror Story. You can picture him as anyone but those were the people I based him off of so don't go hating on either of them. 

"I'm coming home tell the world that I'm coming home. Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes."

Those lyrics woke me up and I was not happy. Today, I have school. I just want to go back to sleep for a year. It's six in the morning! This is sleeping time! Freaking psychos. This is why people drop out of school.

I got myself out of bed and walked to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a basketball jersey that was way too big on me. I made sure to get dressed in my bathroom this time. I walked out and threw on my Jordan's. I closed my window and threw my hair into a pony tail.

"Alice!" My mother called. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. I walked down the steps slowly to annoy my mom. "Want me to drive you?"

"I have a skateboard," I replied emotionlessly. I grabbed my skateboard and made my way out. The school was like ten minutes away with a skateboard which was good to know. I got there and people looked at me with mixed emotions. I guess they don't get many new kids.

I flipped up my skateboard and carried it inside. I could hear whiny bitches whispering and people staring. Hasn't your mama ever told you not to stare? I walked to the front office and there was an older lady sitting down.

"Alice Avery, I'm new." I commented and she looked at me. Her eyes widened.

"Oh! Sorry I don't expect you to come today!" She handed me my schedule and a map of the school. I nodded and made my way to my locker.

"That's a girl?" Someone asked. I rolled my eyes and opened my locker. I threw in my skateboard and put my books in there. I looked at my map and found that I had algebra class next and mentally groaned. I made my way to the class and saw that, slowly, people were disappearing into classrooms until I was the only one in the hallway. I looked around for my classroom and finally found room 135.

"Who are you?" An older man asked me. I looked around and found that all eyes were on me. Awkward!

"I'm Alice Avery, but you can call me Ali. I am the new student." I replied. I hated attention. That was one thing that I could not stand.

"Oh, we weren't expecting you yet. Go find an empty seat and attempt to follow along. I don't have your textbook yet but you can follow along with the one beside you." He commented and started reading crap from the textbook. Very welcoming. I guess I shouldn't expect to see him with open arms and a basket of cookies though, that would be scary.

Sadly, the only seats that were empty were two seats in the very back corner. I shrugged and sat at the end. Technically no one is next to me so I don't have to interact to see their textbook. Haha, I outsmarted a teacher.

Five minutes later and the door opened. In walked someone who I hoped wouldn't be in this school. Blonde haired smoker. He looked around and his brown eyes lightened when they met with my chocolate brown ones.

"Mr. Darcy, late again I see. Take your seat." The boy smirked and started walking towards me. I knew he only had one choice and that was to sit next to me. Let's just hope he keeps his filthy smoker mouth shut. He stopped right in front of my desk and I gave him the 'what do you want?' look.

"Out of my seat Skater Girl." He remarked and I glared at him. He has no right to be so rude.

"No, you came in late so take a different seat. Maybe if you're on time tomorrow you can sit here." I spat and I heard 'ooh's from my fellow classmates and I felt like I was being awarded a Grammy. Is that strange?

"Alec Darcy! Take a seat and I will not ask again! Stop pestering the new student." The teacher yelled. Oh, so his name is Alec. Interesting. Just kidding! I don't give a crap! Alec took a deep breath as to calm himself down and reluctantly took a seat next to me.

~*~

The class was boring to say the least. Throughout the class I could feel Alec staring holes into the side of my head. Creepy, I know. When the bell rang I was the first one out of the class. I got to my locker and debated on skipping.

Before I grabbed my skateboard a girl walked up to me. She had long blonde hair the flowed down her back. She looked like the typical school girl. Her bold black glasses and skinny jeans told me she wasn't too much of a bitch.

"Hi, I'm Cleo. I saw what you did in Algebra, that was amazing! No one has ever stood up to a Musketeer like that!" She commented. I smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm Ali and what in the fruit pops is a Musketeer? Alec is a candy bar?" I questioned her and she chuckled.

"No! He's in the Three Musketeers. They are the baddest boys in town. You already met Alec but there's also Jace and Ryder. They are bad news and everyone is terrified of them. You probably just made an enemy." She ended her speech. Great. My first day and I've made myself public enemy number one. All I wanted was to be left alone.

A/N: sorry for any mistakes. What do you think?

Comment and Vote if you want!